Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Skies Are Blue

And I title this post because DaveFromBlueSkies on Youtube comment on my postie and used one of my ideas!!!!

my comment:


HowXshouldXiXfeel (1 day ago)
1. i want you polka-dot glass, it's awesome =)
2. maybe right a silly song that makes no sense for all of us? Just for laughs or something?
3. you're gonna get somewhere someday soon with all the songs you're writing, you're really good!

and he replied:


MusicFromBlueSkies (11 hours ago) Reply
thanks x2 and 'silly song for jokes' is an idea that has been noted.

Awesome no?

That made my day.

A few other things made my day too. PE was fun, the wheel skate board things made my day, then in English I used The Force. Lemme explain:

me: guess what, I have The Force
zoe: really?
me: yeah, I'll prove it, sometime in class I'll make that calender fall down
zoe: sure Ashley
*end of class and everyone races out*
*calender falls*
me: THE FORCE!
*teacher looks at me weird and I pick calender up then walk away*

oh yeeeeah.

THEN after that Zak had Ryan give him a piggy back ride (I missed the convo hey were having and how they got to that...) but Ryan was like: HOLD THIS! so I held his stuff and Zak jumped on his back and ryan went 2 feet and zak leaned back and ryan couldn't hold him and they like fell over! xD Peaches and I had to support each other so we didn't fall down ourselves we were laughing so hard. What was even funnier was that the two guys walked together ahead of us! I question their straightness lol.

Bus ride home was good, got to listen to more songs that normal on my Ipod, or on Melvin. Had my new headphones too! Got home, slept a bit, check power point, then had my favorite lemon peppered chicken breast for dinner! Lemme tell you, it's good. Worked out, Ghost Hunters was good, and now I'm here.

Forgot to mention this in the last postie: Turns out Ed wasn't sick she was at the hospital, her sister had her baby!!! Congrats once again! Doesn't that make Ed and Aunt or something?

Did you notice that a lot of people in school today were wearing a shirt that had green and white stripes like mine? Weird huh? It's like all of our minds were inner connected and we all thought: GREEN STRIPES TOMORROW

Saw this commercial today and it was about heart attacks, and this pill to lower the risk, but in the commercial there was this hospital bed following this dude. I'm just like: What the heck? I'd be like freaking out if that was happening to me! and my dad was like: yeah it's like some horrible omen or something! *we laugh*

Devvy chan in case I forget, my dad wants you to bring sneakers when you come over (ya know your shoes with the green and orange laces? =D )

Turned in some late work today in math, hopefully that'll raise my grade.

Library was closed yesterday, and it was M-Z's day, which means that it was supposed to be our day today. But it wasn't. How come that if the library is closed on our day they don't care and let M-Z go the next day, but they'll do that for them? I was gonna ask the librarians but I didn't want to start an argument, it's not like they could do anything anyways. But what about the people who were thinking: oh it's A-L's day tomorrow, and they go and need to get work done and it's sitll M-Z's day?

meh.

Methinks that's about it...

It's 10:38 right now...I should go to bed, but I might play some tetris and read more of The Host, it's a pretty good book so far, I'm on page 30 right now, chappie 3 or 4, I forget.

ily.

No comments: