Friday, May 30, 2008

Whoa

It's like, done, freshman year, over, caput, finished! O.O

I remember on like the third day of school I wished I was a senor and now I'm like NOOOOO EVERYTHING IS GOING BY SO FAST!!

=p

Math exam today. Woke up at 8:15ish, got dressed and all that jazz, organized my math binder. During breakfast, which by the way I was eating soup (...shut up...) a hawk came and sat on the deck and then it flew into a free and it caught a little birdie!!

me: NO BIRDIE!
mom: it better not eat it on my deck...

lol you've gotta love my mom. She's feeling better by the way, back to her normal self. I dunno for how long though, her migraines are just coming randomly which to both her and me, epicly sucks. Thanks to all you guys for wish her well! *huggles*

Back to this morning...

After breakfast I found my lucky penny that I've had since 2000, and I put it in my pocket to bring to my math exam. dad drove me to school because he needed to turn in my application or whatever. Turns out that my physical expired, and all the chances to get another one at the school are over, and now he's pissed.... Well excuse me, I didn't know when it expired, nobody TOLD me it had, and nobody TOLD me I needed to get a physical, so it's not my fault.

*sigh*

Dad said sorry about yelling at me on Sunday. He then started talking about goals and stuff like that, like I had no clue about them at all, and how setting a higher and somewhat unreachable goal will get you somewhere than setting a goal which you know you can reach. Then we started talking about me working at him work, I'll be working Monday's and Wednesday's, and what I'll be doing. My aunt is going to be training me there and stuff like that, and I know everyone in the office, so that's pretty cool.

What's interesting about the day's I'm working is that my dad is out of town or on the road most of those days, so my mom will have to drive me to the office. Now isn't that convenient?

*rolls eyes*

Got to school, Ryan and David were having a very loud debate on WW2 which was really funny. Saw a lot of friends there (missed you Rayy and Devvy!). Oh, and GUESS WHAT!! MY LUCKY PENNY WORKED! WE GOT TO USE OUR MATH BINDERS DURING THE EXAM!!! OH YEEEAAAAH!!!!

I think I did much better on this exam than the last one, I knew what to expect and stuff like that. Also, there was only 50 questions! O.O

Getting a kind of headache suddenly. Like it hurts, and I feel light headed and want to close my eyes. Meh. Maybe it's just too sunny out, the sun really gets my head hurting most of the time.

Mom picked me up from exams, and she took me to Wendy's! =D

New video up top.

Oh yeah, I finished my power point for my keyboarding exam, it is so awesome, I'm like so obsessive and proud of it. My dad was all like whoa i didn't know you could do THAT with a power point, and naturally my mom was amazed since she's not really computer nerdy (i mean if it was an off day for her she might try to use white out on the screen). =p

ZOMG CHAPPIE THREE IS FINISHED!!

But I don't have my flash drive, it's upstairs...I'll send it to you guys later! Promise!

heh...it like took me two months to actually type it...heh...heh heh....my bad....

Well that's it for now!

ily.

No comments: