Monday, May 12, 2008

Meh

Nothing really happened today that I can really deem exciting. It was rainy, so I guess that's good (yes I like rainy days).

My back and arms are sooooooooore. Zak say's he'll give me a back massage on Saturday ^_^

Not working out tonight, dad and I are both not feeling too in shape.

Mom was well enough today to make dinner for us. I wanted to help but she said no, I should go and sleep...i love her so much.

Talking to Zak on the phone right now: Zak says hi and ily =p

I got a sticker on my math test! It's a smiley face!

Very short postie lol.

I think I'm gonna work on chappie 3 and finish it.

1 comment:

rachel said...

SMILIE FACEE

O O
.
|__|

haha that sucked. =p

umm, i'll give you a massage =p

masseuse is a funny word. but they make a lot of money =]

*gives mrs ashee chan's mum a big hug*

*ash gets a hug too*