Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's only Tuesday?

Wow this week is going slow. I want it to be Saturday already!

Dad got two free tickets to go to the Tribe game with his buddy and their daughter, but I didn't feel good when I got home so I didn't go.

Grrr...my laptop is running slow, so I'm typing faster than it can put the letters on the screen.

School is boring...there's nothing much to type about it so this post will be short again.

Alright I'm gonna restart my computer this whole slow thing is getting on my nerves....

Mkays I'm back.

So anyways I was watching thenewguywithglasses videos and I thought this one was pretty funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prBPEL2J7fY

One of us should do something like that but at school and have it say SUMMER VACATION, I dunno lol.

It's really hot in my room....like really hot...like I'm wearing short shorts and this little scrap of a thing that shouldn't even be called a shirt hot. Fan is on, windows are opened, still steaming...ugh...I hope I don't have to deal with this all summer...(though who am I kidding I do every year...).

I need to get my ass on chappie 3...I only typed a little bit, and now it's not finished because I want to end it at a cliffy, and I got the perfect moment.

I wish it would rain...

um....yeah me bored...wow it just got dark fast...methinks I'm gonna call Zak...catch ya later peoples!

No comments: