Saturday, May 17, 2008

FINALLY

YES, FINALLY, I FINALLY WATCHED FOREST GUMP!! How it happened:

*zak and I looking in movie cabinet*
me: so what do you wanna watch?
zak: i dunno, anything you want
me: pick three or something
zak: um...*thinks* either ______, ______, or Forest Gump
(they're like _____ cuz I forgot which one's he picked...)
me: i've never watched that movie before
zak: O.O HOW COULD YOU NOT?? PUT. IT. IN.

So we watched it, and I thought it was good. Funny, but sad in the end. Funny how I know this cuz I really only watched half of it...during the end zak found our old Darth Vader voice changer mask and we made Darth Vader sound black XD

Then we watched Saturday night live, and they were doing this news thing and one of them was like: Today President Bush announced that he was going to put man on the moon. He said not to worry, it will be very accurate since he'll be doing it when there is a full moon.

XD

You ever feel hyper yet tired at the same time? Like your eyes are wide opened and stuff but in the back of your mind you just wanna fall over and sleep? I feel like that right now =P

Dad took me golfing today. By the third hole the blisters on my feet were so bad dad let me play in my socks! It was fun! And geese almost attacked us! And it got really dark and thunder like! And I made this really cool putt!

Then we went and had burgers and while we were leaving at Boston Hills ski place...you'll never believe who I saw....THOMAS THE FREAKING TANK ENGINE!! HE WAS THERE! FOR REAL!!! AND HE WAS PULLING A REAL TRAIN! IT WAS A REAL ENGINE MADE LIKE THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

*hyperventilates*

alright I'm good now.

It rained, then zak came over. =)

and that was my great night =)

No comments: