Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun 'n Stuff

Devvy Chan called me and invited me to Fun 'n stuff with Rayy, Jason, Sami, Elli, and some other girls name who I'm sorry I forget. Dad picked her up, and dropped us off. We were the first one's there, and we walked around and saw people from school like Bobby, Rose, Jake, and Salvador D. Jason came and Sami and the other girl were way late, so we got to play a few games before they came.

Dev and Ellie played against each other in air hockey, while Jason and I played this getaway game where one person was the driver and the other shot out the window. I love driving ^-^

After that we ate and then went outside and Elli and Devvy played mini golf. Actually it was more like musical mini golf since they didn't play the holes in order at all. Rayy and I climbed on the rocks, and one of the parts wasn't filled with water so we ran through it. Heh, since it was blue I say we walked on water =p

I said that I wasn't going to leave there without bungee jumping, so Dev and I did. I flipped a lot, but I got tired really fast. That's kinda getting on my nerves and kind of scaring me. I mean I used to have so much energy, and now I only have a little. I mean I was shaking a lot after I got off, I could hardly walk straight...

After that I bought a Pepsi and while Devvy, Sami, and the other girl (still sorry I don't remember your name!) Rayy, Jason, Elli and I went on the inflatables outside! There were like two 4-year-olds there, and then us three 14-year-olds xD

We went down the slides a bunch of times, and had a blast! These old people were staring at us, and like, laughing seeing use having so much fun. Oh, and have you ever notice that the rules for that say no pregnant women allowed? I don't think a pregnant woman would want to go on those...

Oh yeah, and one of the little kids had these cool shoes with flames on them! They were awesome! I said that if they were my size and if I were a criminal I would steal them and one of the mom's kinda laughed. heh.

Went back inside and Dev's dad was there with her step mom (who I hate) and little brothers. I gave Logan a hug =P

Played a racing game, and my mom called while I was in the middle of it. I hit a car and flipped through the air! 2nd place, 1st place, then 4th place in the three races I played. When I got to the car (cuz my mom was waiting in the parking lot) she looked kinda disturbed, and I asked her what was wrong and she looked at me and said: "I just say two guys...making out..."

I MISSED IT! I SHOULD HAVE GONE RIGHT TO THE CAR WHEN SHE CALLED!! OMG THE IRONY IN THIS!!!

I tried to call Ed but her line was busy so I left a message on Devvy phone and by the way Devvy, what is the dude saying on your voice mail, and who is it? Lol I couldn't understand it!

Mom wanted to go to Steak and Shake and get a malt, so she bought me the cute little fries they have ^-^ Then she went to Tinker Bell (Taco Bell) and got a nacho thing which name I can't spell....

Went home, watched CSI down in the basement, and now I'm up in my room and I must say something...

IT IS HOTTER THAN HELL UP HERE

80 outside right now.....ugh....I mean it's nice, but not for a girl that like to sleep with her covers on....and I don't exactly sleep naked (heh, brain Nazi-ing) and I don't plan too, so I'm going to have to deal with another realm of hell in my room for the summer....ugh....

my room's a mess too now...I really wanna clean it, but I'm too tired to right now. I'll do it tomorrow morning.

Planning on going to the range tomorrow, and then if it's cool enough maybe hit the golf course with my dad or something if he can.

ANYONE WANT TO GO SWIMMING?? ITS SO FREAKING HOT OUTSIDE!! PERFECT FOR THE REC CENTER AND THE PARK!!

I wish you can come Devvy...stupid dad's house....*sigh* I guess Rayy and I will have to tan in our bra's without you...=p nah I'm just kidding we'll save that for when you come back!

ily.

2 comments:

rachel said...

um, i love the fact that my name's not mentioned excet when we walked on water. oh, and her name's hannah, and it's salvaTORE not dore. sorry

and i'm the kinda person that loves cuddling in blankets, but oddly enogh, i seem to be kicking my sheet of in my sleep, i just wake up and i'm like, how'd that get on the floor!?!

swimming sounds nice.

uhhh

hehe i'd love to see two gu6ys make out >> << who said that?

=]

-rayy

Erin said...

2 GUYS?! WHERE WAS I??????