Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm Sorry

Why are all you people sorry? I don't get why people say that when there isn't a reason at all that they should be sorry for. You didn't do anything at all.

Put white vinger on my sunburn, it feels better now than before.

Mom went to the ER around 7 so it's been a little over an hour.

Nothing seems to be cheering me up, in fact everything just seems to make me feel worse...

*sigh*

very negative mood. I don't think I've ever been this negative before in my life...

School was okay I guess, was still down from last evening, and some girl called me a whore because of my shirt.

Got 20 points worth of extra credit done for math that's to Dev for letting me copy her notes and stuff. Thanks a bunch Devvy chan.

um...i dunno now....nothing really to do...should do homework...but I'm not, enough of school for today.

ily.

No comments: