Friday, May 16, 2008

Today so far

So it was the last day for the Seniors of our school and I must say the principals were way too straight laced about all the pranks. One of the kids got arrested and couldn't graduate all because he released bunnies in the courtyard.

1. they're only bunnies
2. they're out side
3. it's not like they could get in the school and be trampled on

Yeah. Anyways, they chalked the school, painted stuff on the windows, silly stringed lower classpeople (i don't say classMEN since I'm not a MAN) and did a bunch of other stuff. There was a bird in the school too, but that wasn't a prank, it was stuck in the ceiling before and then it flew away.

For some reason at the beginning of 6th period I got really tired. We had a test in English over a Separate Piece but it was all multiple choice so it was easy.

Devvy came back to school, she looked better, yay! And you're welcome once agan for the soup and brownies, it was no trouble at all!

Got home a little early than normal, about 5 minutes early so that's cool. Dad came home and we cut the grass, which was a bitch. The grass grew so fast, and it was thick and damp so that means I needed to empty the lawn mower more, and it was hard to move it.

After that I order pizza from pizza hut. My mom nearly had a heart attack because I ordered peperoni on it. She must have forgot I liked it.

Took a 20 minutes nap and now I'm here.

I would also just like to say a few things. Now I know we all are going through some tough times, some worse than others, and we're really stressed out and, lets face it, we're unhappy. There's not only your home life where things might not be going so hot, but presser at school with exams, grades, friends, all that drama etc. If I could take all your guys pain away, even if I would have to feel it, I would, I really would. I hate to see people suffer, especially my friends. But I can't take all your pain away forever and I can't change your lives for the better. I can only help you to keep holding on, and to keep trying. And I'm begging you to never give up, on your problems and on your life. I'm so lucky to know each and every one of you, and I don't know what I would do without you. I'm sorry if it seems like I don't care, and I'm sorry for all the times you've needed someone there and I wasn't and I'm sorry I can't fix all your problems and I'm sorry if this whole thing is all mushy or sad but I really want all you to know that I do care, and that I will always be there for you when you need me, and that you can always come to me if you need to talk. I can't promise you that I can give you good advice, but getting something off of your chest will at least make you feel somewhat better. I love each and every one of you guys.

I might post again soon, and I'm going to try and type more of chappie 3 (it'll be done sonner or later people, I'm getting annoyed at myself too...)

1 comment: