Friday, May 2, 2008

I am Iron Man

ZOMG I'M LIKE REALLY HYPER RIGHT NOW!

ALL CAPS! WEEEEEEEEEE!

IRON MAN WAS AWESOME! SO AWESOME THAT WE HAD TO CLAP AND THINGS IN THE MOVIE 7 TIMES! O.O

GO SEEEEE IIIIIIIT

*cough*

*phew*

Alright, I think I'm good now.

Like I said Iron Man was awesome. We didn't see anyone we knew at the movie, turns out Erin and Max were sitting on the side but oh well. Date went great, have a good feeling mom likes Zak but I knew that already. The trouble is dad. I wonder if he's gonna interrogate me when he gets home.

We didn't really get to do anything after that since my mom and JJ (who's 'watching' Zak) were already in the parking lot. No kisses. Before he left I was gonna kiss him but JJ was stairing and mom was glancing in the mirror...and i kinda whimped out...but it was mostly cuz of the stairing. That's all I would need to hear from JJ on the way home..."EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! WHY DID U DO THAT?! EWWWWWWWWW! I'm watching him...."

Wonder what he's doing tomorrow...I don't think I'm doing anything except work out. Maybe I'll invite him over.

mmmmm...me tired....I'm gonna go to bed soon...

Well that's it! =)

No comments: