Saturday, May 3, 2008

IT FINALLY DIED O.O

Yes it did, my brother's 9 year old goldfish died today. Jj was upset, I dunno why since mom was the one who really took care of him....but we're having a 'funeral' tomorrow and putting the fish in a hole in our backyard. And yes again, we put all our dead pets in the backyard...

Watched movies with my bro and talked to Zak on the phone most of the day. Turns out we only get 700 minutes a month between my mom and me so I'll have to use the house phone which is fine.

Ordered from Pizza Hut since I didn't get to have pizza yesterday and my mom was sick.

BABY SAT!

I took a vid of Greta and Sophie on my phone so you can see them! They're are so cute! Also, I've never seen two kids that can't wait for their bed time. Ya see last time I baby sat I set the alarm on my phone to play the Cuppy Cake song when it was time for bed in case I wasn't paying attention to the clock. They were so amazed by it then that they couldn't wait for it now. We most played Barbies, and watched Dora.

I love them so much! ^-^

Talked to Zak some more once I put them all to bed then went home. I'm kinda tired now but I think I'll download some music before I hit the sack.

Nighty Night

No comments: