Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Um....moo?

heh heh, moo.

I need to ask Rayy for some cool blog titles.

Pretty good day today. In PE we played pin ball!! It was fun!

Went over to my grammys to have dinner since dad is in Columbus (he just called me to tell me he got a milk shake from Steak and Shake lol) My uncle, his girlfriend, and his girlfriends daughter Jennifer (who's a Sophomore) came over too. We had chicken, and pigs in the blanket, corn, buiskets, potatos, and for desert cake and brownies!

Now, what I ate today:

Bag of cheetos
Chicken sandwhich and fires
another lunch of chicken sandwhich and fires
two gaterades
3 cookies
chips
3 biskuts
2 chichen breasts
4 pigs in the blanket
8 brownies
2 pieces of cake

and yet I don't feel full...I only weigh 101, which is good I guess but by tomorrow morning I'll be back to 95 I'm sure.

Went to Wal Mart and got new headphones, pencil led, more pencils, and a shirt. I'll be wearing it tomorrow!

Ummmmm, i'm gonna type chappie 3 up, I have 7 pages to type... ><

Only like 2 weeks of school can you believe it?

It's kinda scary, cuz I mean I really don't wanna grow up at all. I love being a kid and everything that comes with it! Getting old just sounds so...busy, and working all the time, and boring... *sigh*

OMFG this morning I saw a license plate and it said: ABC666

O.O EPIC RIGHT?

Oh yeah, I told my uncle (since he said he's gonna help play for my car as a b-day gift) that I want a Dixie horn for it. THEY ARE AWESOME! I will purposely drive pass your houses and blow the horn and you will know it's me! Don't know what it sounds like? Here!

http://www.myxertones.com/ringtone:211478/

awesome no?!

=D

ily.

No comments: