Sunday, June 1, 2008

Busy Day

Busy day today!

Woke up, cleaned my room, ate breakfast, then it was off to the Rec with Rayy and her sister Cassidy. We swam around a bit then went to go into the whirlpool thing. This one crazy lifeguard lady was like: "HALT! WHEN ARE YOUR BIRTHDAYS?!" Rayy is 15, but Cassidy is 13 and I'm 14, so we weren't allowed to go in cept Rayy. So, for today my birthday was MAY 12 and Cassidy was 15. It was so waaaaarm and niiiice in there. We all really gotta plan a spa day!

RAYY! ADD THAT TO THE LIST!

After swimming took a shower and went over to Zak's place. I like it, nice and cozy =)

His friend Luke was there, and I met Emily and Matty (spelling? sorrys matty!) His mom wasn't there though. But, Zak's dad said she does scrap booking so he needed to take some pics of me and Zak. 1st one was on the couch, then he asked Zak and me to stand up...he laughed...blah... I'm used to it though, I make fun of myself for my size compared to Zak's actually. Last picture was me standing on a chair next to Zak- I was only like maybe and INCH taller than he was. Pssh.

After Zak's went home for dinner. Had steak! mmmm, A1 sauce! Corn on the cob too, finally!

One argument between parents later, dad took me to hit a few balls at the range. We went and got ice cream from Mr. T's and they had chocolate chip cookie cones! I got one, but to my disappointment, they didn't taste very good.... *sigh* oh well.

I'm going to have my dad listen to Through The Fire And The Flames by Dragon Force and see if he likes it.

Also, I would like to just say this, not just because I need to, but as a friend too. We have all lost someone close to our hearts from a grandmother to a father or to an aunt or uncle. It might truly seem like it's the end of the world, but the show must go on. Everyone will leave this earth at some point in time, weather we like it or not sadly. But when you do lose someone, you need to keep going, and stay strong. It's okay to lean on someones shoulder, but never completely give up or do something drastic. That's all I'd really like to say. I don't mean to seem like I'm giving a lecture, or that I'm being mean or whatever else I could be, I just want everyone to know that. Or if you do, to hear it again, I need too every once in a while.

I love all you guys, even if for some reason I don't show it.

See everyone tomorrow?

Hope so.

Oh yeah, did you notice how it's staying lighter out longer? Phew, time's going fast.

Also, anyone like my new layout? I took the pic up there when I was on vacation in florida! =)
ily.

No comments: