Sunday, November 2, 2008

To all my friends...

Remember:

-Everything gets worse before it gets better

-I'll always be there to make you laugh

-My mom is your mother too

-We can keep secrets

-We're just a phone call away

-If you ever need to get away I'm here

-I can't make you're life work out the way you want but I can help you live through it

-Smile even though you're sad

-It's okay to be afraid

-It's okay to cry

-Hurting yourself won't make things better

-Pills are fake happiness

-If you take your hurt out on your friends you'll drive them away

-It could always be worse

-Laugh at yourself every once in awhile

-There is always a positive side

-There is always a way out

-There is always someone that cares

-You're friends will always be there

And I'll always be with you helping you laugh under the sun.
















Now smile. =)

ily.

3 comments:

rachel said...

*hugs*

Devlyn said...

for the note, ash is less suicidal than me and i definently am not suicidal

Jackie said...

We're all here for each other. We know that, but reminders are always nice.
So thanks. =)