Sunday, November 9, 2008

Techno

Woke up and dad took me out to get pancakes!

Then we stopped at Ink Stop to check out those electronic frame things, we were thinking about getting a pair for my grammy and then my grandma and grandpa (grammy= mom's mom, grandma/pa= dad's parents).

Then we decided since there wasn't anything else to do we'd go up to Best Buy and look at cameras since ours was on the fritz.

So, we came in to get a camera and left with wireless Internet and a laptop stand.

Now I know what you're thinking, how'd we swing that?

Well, turns out that we can't trade the camera, we can only send it to Kodak and get it fixed. Also, Christmas was coming soon and I was telling dad how I wanted to go wireless with my laptop. So, since we were there I got him to ask, and in the end we bought it, and my dad got me a stand for my laptop too. Best of all, the stand is not only built for a desk, but for your lap too and it's got a fan!

It goes spiny spiny. =p

The guy to install the wireless Internet is going to be coming over Wednesday. He's also going to sync our Wii to my laptop so I can watch movie on my laptop on the big screen TV downstairs.

Awesome, no?

Hamilton got stuck on JJ's top bunk today, so I had to get him down. He thanked me by kissing my hand, biting it, and then kissing it again.

That's a kitty for you. =)

Finally got around to cleaning off my computer desk. I even washed it! It's so neat now!

Oh! Wrote the prologue of "Marco. Polo. Die." finally! Decided to keep the title and write in in Sara's point of view. I also made it so she was almost talking to the reader, which I think is even cooler.

Heh...the prologue isn't even half a page and it took me an hour to write...

=p

Went to dad's parents house. It's so boring there...and my grandma can't cook. Except cake, which is so good but I can't have a lot because she uses that damn sweet-n-low crap, which gets me sicker than a dog if I eat too much. Hence why I can't drink half the diet pop in the soda machines at school.

Found my hobo gloves today, I'm going to wear them to school tomorrow. =D

Didn't get to talk to Cyrus today...I'd call him but it's late...

Picked all my nails today...and some yesterday...dammit...

That seems about it...

=)

ily.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

in reply: no thanx. i don't like people e-mailing me. sorry! i'll be sure to check it out though!!!! thanx!!!!

Rachel said...

BTW, your site is COOL!!!!!!

Zhanna said...

im so jealous i want a wii