Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rawr.

Rawr, it means I love you in dinosaur.

=)

Remember how I said that I will never be able to have anything higher than a C+ in math except in 7th grade?

I'm so gonna prove that wrong.

YOU JUST WATCH I'M GONNA GET AT LEAST A B- ON NEXT REPORT CARD!!!

Yeah.

Was beastly in badminton today. I served the whole time though since the person I was playing with couldn't. Yes, yes I know you're not supposed to do that, but that's what the person that could actually serve on the other team did too.

We are like, the only 2 girls that can serve in the class, Cynthia and I. And lemme tell ya, she's a tricky little freshie. Sure in hell can slam that birdie.

She's my partner, but we were playing against 2 girls that could hardly even hit the birdie let alone serve it. We wanted to play against each other anyways, see who's strengths will win out.

While Cynthia is good in the front of the court I'm good in the back because of my strong arm.

=)

My team won, but it was 17-15, so a very good game.

=D

It's gonna be so sad when PE is over...

Dunker day today, I knew it before lunch because of my 7th sense. My dunker sense.

They were tingling I tell you!

=p

Got a 32/36 on my Spanish speaking test!

I couldn't pronounce two words because of my sinuses and I was all congested and stuff...stupid sinuses...

I swear I was sneezing like crazy on the bus because of them. Sarah, a freshie I've known since...lets see...Rushwood actually (I remembered we used to play card games on the bus =p) kept on saying 'bless you' every time I sneezed.

I told her she could stop because I was afraid I would tire her out. =p

Heh...this whole sneezing thing remindes me of a Dane Cook skit...

I must share, even though most have you have probably watched it. But it's so epic so you might as well watch it again. =D

Click here. No, no wait here. Just kidding. HERE. <---- click =) Some of the skits in between have been cut out to make it shorter in this video but other than that it's still funny as hell. I love Dane Cook. In a fangril sorta way. =p OMG I'm sad. Mr. Johansson put a math question on the little history quiz thing... Now, that math equation yesterday I basically knew how to do, but this one has percents. Yes, I know, I should know how to do this, depend to much on calculater blah blah. But you see I have a few theroies on why I don't know how to do them. On the week they were teaching that I was either: A. Sick B. Sleeping C. Daydreaming or D. Abducted by aleins. I'm banking on that last one. My parents and Grammy have given up on trying to teach me. They say that I'm just to blonde for percents. =p Once Mr. Johansson explained how to get the answer though I was like...'Oh....well why the hell didn't I think of that?!' -_- Heh....my mom was reading one of my blog posts over my shoulder and she kept pointing at the screen and asking 'What's that?' and all of those things she was pointing at were smilies. =p (sticking out tongue) =) (smile) =D (big smile) =o (gasp like) XD (laughing really really hard) =x (shhhh, who said that?! type smilely) -_- (lame type look.) <.< (shifty eyes left) >.> (Shifty eyes right)

I told her I like to express myself.

=p

Look there's another!

Stayed after school to help Mr. Johansson on the Valley Voyages video. He wants it to be a promo type thing, so I'm gonna go on youtube and check out some promo video's and maybe find a few secret techniques or something. I dunno.

It's really just an excusse to go on youtube. =p

Went into the photo room where the new computers were and upload the files from the memory chips on the camera to the hard drive. I finished my vocab homework while doing that and watched this 'secret underground table tennis'.

Heh...I was pelted with the ball about 3 times in the head. I told them it was okay though, I played softball.

REMEMBER THAT TIME I TOOK A LINE DRIVE TO THE FACE?!

Heh heh...good times, good times.

Mr. Loman asked about my blog so I believe hes going to be reading it now too.

Piiiiist, you guys should follow me so I have more pretty little pictures under my followers section.

=)

Wow this post is loooooooooooooooooong....

Got home and walked the dog with my dad. He wasn't even planning to and then when I asked he jumped off the couch and went "REALLY?!" and then ran into the bedroom to change out of his work clothes.

Then he was bugging me that I didn't have any sweats so I went up into JJ's room and took his. =p

3 years younger than me...and he's taller than me...

Not. Cool.

Then again now I can steal his clothes along with my moms now! =D

Made myself a grilled cheese for dinner. First time in a long time....since last time...well...

mom: whatcha doin Ashley?
me: makin a grilled cheese.
mom: .....um.... *looks in pan* Ashley....
me: hmm?
mom: ...where's the cheese?
me: *looks and throws spatula down* awe shit! *storms away*
mom: *laughs at me the whole day*

Yes, mega blonde moment right there.

But this time I made sure to put cheese. =)

Worked a little on my Valley Voyages journal today, gonna finish the rest up tomorrow.

By the way, schedule is full for tomorrow.

Getting home, doing VV, then working out and going out to order my Letterman's jacket.

Then it's of course Friday, pizza night, so Dad and I are going to go out and get pizza and then buy a lottery ticket.

Which reminds me.

Wanna hear something funny about my dad?

Remember those breakfast with Santa things at the High school and they had raffles?

Well, my dad would always put his name in something, and he would win it. EVERY YEAR.

And while he was in Vegas for his fastener convention he put his business card in a raffle for an Ohio State golf bag and won it.

It came today, and he gave it to me since he doesn't use those types of bags.

Thanks dad! =)

Anyways, we're hoping to become millionaires so my parents can retire and not have to worry as much about college anymore. =D

Sounds like a good plan huh?!

=p

If we win I swear though, I think I'll spaz out from all the epicness and excitement.

=)

Hmmmm...thinking about getting a new template for my blog very soon...

Well, think I should end this very very long postie now.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT!

Caramel has asked me to ask you, Mr. Johansson, what you would do if I started refering to you as Joey on my blog? =p

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

LOL my mom asks about the faces too.
And I seriously LOL'd at the blonde moment.
ily.

rachel said...

the thought of a teacher i come into contact with everyday who WANTS to read my blog STILL scares me [no offense]

i think that's brilliant about the cheese, now how do we get that on youtube? =]