Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mornings Suck But Afternoons Make Smiles

Mom was really sick last night so I didn't go to sleep at all. I'm always afraid if I do, one day I'll wake up in the morning and all of a sudden she won't be there, ya know?

Started my history journal around 2 in the morning. Read bits of Twilight, listens to Melvin, played around with Hamilton. I think I spent most of my time hypnotized by the snow falling outside. It's so pretty. =)

When it was 5:30 I got up and got ready.

Which, leads me to this question:

Have any of you guys ever woken up one day and just suddenly wanted to do something illegal?

I'm serious.

As soon as I got out of bed this morning it was like BAM I wanna steal one of my teachers cars.

I'd return it...

I just like, wanted to sneak out of the school with the keys an just kinda drive around for while and return the car back before lunch...

Which one of my teachers cars was I gonna take?

Well, I finally decided on Mr. Johansson's. I had a whole plan figured out to by the time my morning bus ride was half way over.

Seriously.

Why Mr. Johansson's car?

Pisssh, I dunno, he's just that special. =D

This morning I was very crabby. And in PE it got even worse. I made Julia laugh really hard though.

She was making fun of me for getting into an argument with the team I was playing and sarcastically said that I 'hurt their feelings' and I was so made I growled, 'Feelings? I was gonna hurt their FACE!'

o.o

I'm violent and you love me.

History class cheered me up today. Really there was no special reason, I just always does. =)

Art class Cyrus told me that he was really sorry but he parents told him last night that on Saturday he had to do something with his grandparents and we'd have to go see the movie Sunday.

Which is actually alright since now if you guys plan something I definitely will be there!

=D

CVCC thing was...boring...but I might get into the Media course.

Todd, my cousin that's a director in FL, said that if I wanted to become a script writer it would be really good if I learned how the equipment works. Plus, I like making little videos so it all works out!

Got home and finished my history journal. Most of it is all about how Germany took over Europe and then the world. I'm not exactly one to make up good battle plans but it was fun. =)

Fell asleep at my computer as soon as I was finished and then left to go to the ceremony at the High school for the fall sports. My Uncle Scott and Grammy came.

I toured the school with them. Scott was all excited and telling me how there used to be a smoking lounge and about his senior prank that got the school all this money and stuff.

Has anybody ever heard of Operation Millie?!

Epicness, I'm related to the mastermind.

Got my letter, and then Ross, my golf teacher came too, so it was really nice seeing him.

My mom and dad came too. I was really appreciative that my mom came, even though she was sick all night and had to go the the ER today she sill wanted to see me come up on the stage and get that letter.

I love her so much, I know I could have never done that.

I'm hungry...

To the kitchen!!

ily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Day i am new to this, I came upon this site I find It very accommodating & it has helped me loads. I should be able to give something back & guide other users like it has helped me.

Thanks a load, See You Later.

Anonymous said...

Good Day im fresh here, I came upon this site I find It extremely helpful & it's helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other users like its helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Later