Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whoa.

Why whoa?

1. I discovered Andrew Bravener's twitter
2. It wasn't raining
3. And I now have gone wireless.

Boo ya.

I'm typing on the couch and watching Bone's right now!

Just got my physics homework done, now all I need to work on is English and Vally Voyages.

=)

Wrote a reminder on my hand to to Mr. Johansson's class in the morning. But...turns out I forgot the 'e' in cookies so it said cookie. =p

Mr. Johansson lied to me! He made muffin's not cookies.... =(

Well I got one anyways, and it was very yummy, so I'll let it go. =D

In 2nd period PE Kayla's wallet was stolen from her purse, so they had all of us kiddies from the 3rd period class wait out in the little gym, which was fine and worked out for me since I didn't want to change out of my outfit for picture day (for me).

This year I actually like the way I look, so I'm really am excited to get my pictures even though I say I don't.

DON'T BE FOOLED!

*cough*

Wireless internet is so cool...

When I was in the choir room waiting in line to get my picture taken (by the very enthusiastic lady that took our golf pictures I might add, she's funny and very peppy, I like her =p) guess who was in line?

Yep, Zak.

He gave me a snotty "You look nice" and I gave him a snotty "you too" back.

In the end I actually thought it was quite funny.

Ah, ex-lover quarrels.

=p

OH YEAH BOO YA GUESS WHAT!

Mr. Johansson gave me the Zimmerman's message to decode and mom and I decoded it!

We stared at it for ten minutes before we realized we were doing it backwards and that some of the lines carried over.

We were getting so excited over it.

me: F...e....b....OMG FEBRUARY!! IT'S A WORD!!
mom: HOLY CRAP WE DID IT!!
me and mom:YEEEAH!

Then when we were done decoding it my dad came up from the basement, looked at it and said "Oh, you should have came to me, I knew how to decode it."

....

Awe well.

Got home, and then was so bored I took a nap. Yes, I find sleeping more fun than doing my homework. I need to change that...

Heh.

I was going to do Valley Voyages stuff but now it's....10...and I'm upstairs and the packet with the journal question's is downstairs...

I'll complement Anna's post instead, she did a very nice job. =)

Finished my other homework though!

Bullshitted my way through my physics. Stupid...math like....science class...grrrrr...math...

Oh guess what! The wireless guy that came over to make everything all free fixed my Firefox! Yayz!

His name was Mike.

AND HE CAME IN THE LITTLE GEEK SQUAD CAR, I LOVE THEM!!!

=x

I mean...who doesn't?

=p

Um...learned that there is Twilight stuff at Hot Topic (thank you Cary!) so that's what I'm telling my Uncle to get me for Christmas.

He's concerned, normally I'm the 1st to send my list and it's really long. This year?

-Light up socks
-Twilight merchandise

........

Now come on, light up socks would be the shit.

=)

It's cold in my room....heh...I'm in my room...on my computer...wireless.

I'm really excited about this whole wireless thing as you can tell. =p

Hmmm...that seems about it....

=D

ily.

1 comment:

Andreas Johansson said...

"Mr. Johansson lied to me! He made muffin's not cookies.... =("

I made cookies - they were just baked like muffins - it was a trial... I'm glad you liked them though.

What's with Booth's attitude?