Sunday, November 16, 2008

Par-tays and the Bar

Slept in until 11:30 today...then again I did stay up late talking with Cyrus until all hours of the night.

=p

Watched some anime too, Hellsing. I finally figured out if this one character was a man or a woman, turns out its a woman. Only took me 8 episodes.

It got soooo dark today....for a second I thought I had fallen asleep at my laptop or something and didn't realize it.

At first it thunder stormed and I really wanted to go outside and run around in the rain...but my dad said no I'd get sick...

Soon though it just turned into rain and it rained ALL DAY.

I like rain...but not that much.

Rayy came over and we fooled around on my wireless Internet before getting dressed, getting lost, and then finally finding the place.

At first Rayy and I were kinda outsiders because most of the people were from Orange. Then Kelly and Lexy came and Gina and Megan from the golf team so it was okay.

Towards the end, after we opened presents and such, Rayy, myself and these three other people from Orange played this game called...

................

It began with an O....

Damn my random short term memory loss!

There were 2 girls and 1 guy that we played the game with. One of the girls name was Jess, Rayy and I didn't remember the other one's name though.

Then there was the guy, Evan.

I swear it was like, a man version of me.

He gave really good hugs!

=D

All three of us decided that we should keep in contact in some way. Evan said he had a facebook but I don't have one and really don't want one... =/

I do have his number, but he said it was an out of state area code.

I really need to get unlimited texting for my celly...

After all 5 of us got done playing the game Rayy took the beaded necklaces laying around and made a jump rope out of it and we jump roped!

It was epic.

I think that was the best thing that happened all night. =p

Came home an hour early and then had Rayy's mom pick her up because my mom was getting sick.

Then I hung out with my dad at the bar in the basement like I normally do most weekends.

We talked about high school, drugs, drinking, friends, and other such things. Then he started playing an oldies channel on the TV HD Radio and laughed because I knew more songs that were playing than he did. =p

Now I'm here, kinda tired, might listen to Melvin for while before going to sleep.

Heh...I'm still in my dress...

Wonder what it will be like tomorrow...I know I'm working out but...that's it...

Sometimes I hate the weekends...there's nothing to blog about...

*sigh*

Maybe on a day there's nothing to post about I'll write a funny story. =p

ily.

1 comment:

rachel said...

1. outburst.
2. i swear that both their names were jessica, when they left charli went up and said "aww bye my jessicas" so there. ha