Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Seriously

Does anybody want to give me a massage?

No joke.

I'LL PAY YOU.

So sore...

School today had some very funny events.

Like in PE I threw a ball at Zak's face. Because I'm so nice.

And on the way to Spanish I was walking with Joe and I told him to skip down the hallway and sing. So he started singing "It's raining, it's pouring" and halfway down the hall he slipped on the bottom of his jeans and basically face planted into the lockers.

XD

And THEN in history class Mr. Johansson was talking to my group and Mr. Loman (which I might add wasn't wearing a cool bow tie today...) came in to chat.

Well then he noticed something interesting on Mr. J's laptop.

Heheheh...it was a silly putty penis. =p

Collin took the blame for it of course, he normally does that.

English class today Mrs. Newcomer brought in her little 3 year old named Jacob.

I swear to god this kid was so funny.

Mrs. Newcomer gave him some change to play with (like penny's and stuff like that) and he put them in a bag, and started going up to people shouting "MORE!"

He got like, 75 cents off of me!

It was so adorable. ^-^

When I first asked him for a hug her shook his head no...and I yelled REJECTED and then acted all sad until he came over and gave me a great bit hug! =D

Devvy Chan bribed him with a quarter for her hug...

In English today we had to do some personality color thing. Very boring. Mine was orange. =)

My hobo gloves are falling apart... =(

When I got home today my mom told me as soon as JJ's bus dropped him off, we were going and getting flu shots.

I hid in the attic.

Yes, I was going to have to get the shot anyways, but it doesn't mean I have to make it easy. =D

Gah, where they injected me STILL hurts...

I hate needles....so....sooooo much....

*shutters*

Ryan promised me that if I got my shot he'd give me a cookie on Tuesday though...

Don't think I'll be forgetting about it.

I'm still up for that shoulder and back massage...

Anyone?

=D

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

If you plan a girl's day I'll give you a back/shoulder rub for FREE.

Sami! said...

LOL I HEARD JOE DO THAT!

I was like: O_O WTF?