Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloweeny!

Guss what happened as soon as I got on the bus this lovely Halloween.

Mrs. Sherry, handed out glow sticks.

Seriously.

Mine was purple!

Walked into the school and was bombarded with people in costumes. I was walking behind this guy dressed up as the Hulk. He painted his entire body green!! (Or as far as I could tell...)....(shut up).

So many girls were dressed as sluts (nurses, bunnies, cowgirls). Yeah, I was wearing a shortish skirt and boots, but at least my ass wasn't hanging out unlike some peoples...

PE wasn't epic today. Nobody really did anything funny...

Used my lunch to try and print our my history report since SOMEBODY in my house keeps forgetting to go out and buy color for the printer. *cough*cough*dad*cough*cough*.

I thought, just stick in the flash drive, print it to green 3, and then bang, done and back to lunch. But NOOOOOOOOOO, green 3 had to be out of order (the only color printer) and my flash drive acting all bugged. So then in the end I only had 5 minutes left of lunch.

Cameron was with me while we were trying to print it out...I think he got scared because I was practically growling. But I mean come on! The day I would like to print out something, the something of which has to be more of a presentation, everything goes wrong. I would have really liked to have seen my project printed out.

Only got to eat a chicken sandwich...not even considered a lunch in my book. So when Senorita passed out candy I was like O.O FOOD!!

I had M&M's. =)

History class fixed my sour mood. Apparently somebody made cake for their project, and Mr. Johansson said we could finish it. That cake was goooooood.


Art class I saw Cyrus. He perked up my mood even more. He dressed up as a cowboy. =)

Oh, and apparently during that period there was supposed to be a banana battle in the cafe. But only 2 people came.

English I was worried about the test. It seemed easy but what the hell does that mean anymore?

Discovered that I was so scatterbrained today that I forgot to have my teacher sign my absent slip thing. So I signed out a pass and brought all my stuff with me and walked all the way to the other side of the school. Mayer wasn't their, so I faked his, but at least Mr. Johansson was there. After turning it into the office I found a girl that rode my bus and we just walked around the halls aimlessly. There was only two minutes left of school.

I was finally the first one on the bus today. Heh, I'm normally the last so Mrs. Sherry was all "CONGRATS!"

Bus ride home a girl discovered a spider was in her seat, so what did she proceed to do? Stand up in the aisle way, throw her things, point at it, and scream bloody murder. Yes, very smart.

I couldn't hear my IPod over her so I walked to the back of the bus (mind you my boots and it's moving) knocked the spider down in my hand and throw it out the window.

Got home, relaxed, and then got ready again for Peache's party. I was the first one there! (I didn't count Ryan because of course he would have been there already). Then everyone else came (in order) Devvy Chan, Andy, and Rayy.

She had a paddle ball thing! In the end, I got up to 68!!! Skillz.

Sami came over with her gang and invited us to go trick or treating with her up the street!

Thanks Sami!!

I got lot's of candy. Rayy and I also got popcorn. =p

We all watched family guy as we traded candy, then went on to play Truth or Dare then spin the bottle.

Odd thing?

There was only 1 guy.

=p

Had to come home early because my mom was getting really sick.

Got home and came onto here. Gonna work on changing the blog and stuff tomorrow.

That's about it.

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hope you had fun last night!
Is your mom doing ok?

Sami! said...

welcome bb (:
hope your mum is alright