Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes we can!

Oh we did.

Obama won by a landsliiiiide.

I was so tempted to leave a message on my dad's celly (since it's his burday today and he's a McCain fan) saying 'Happy Burday Dad! Yes we can!'

=p

Heh, listen....well...actually, read what Rayy just sent me online:

Rayy: so in the hall today i overheard a group of people asking "what's obama's last name?" that was hilarious
Ashlet: XD


Heh...wow.

Nothing really interesting happened today. Kinda made fun of Caramel because of his epic election defeat.

Talked about the election and system in history. Mr. Johansson got chalk all over his pants. =p

In art I brought Oreo's to share with Cyrus because Obama had won the election.

He told the whole class this funny joke (at least I laughed...):

Q: Why did Obama win the election?
A: Because his father is from Kenya and Kenyans are good and running

XD

Pretty good huh? He said he made it up. =)

Oh also, epicness:

Cyrus, Cary and I all sung the Itsy Bitsy Spider and did the hand motions during class.

Be jealous.

English I was all excited because I understood Fall Of The House Of Usher. =p

Came home and took about a 3 hour nap before coming downstairs for dinner, doing my homework and then giving Dad his presents.

Oh, apparently when he was in Veges on his little fastener convention with Kris from the office they went off road on dirt bikes. They each fell 3 times, and now my dad has this big scab on his arm.


Dumb dumbs. =p


Bones was interesting to say the least.

Turns out Angela is bi.

Was not expecting that. I was like O.O woah...

Also, look at my followers!! THERE'S A PERSON THERE WE DON'T KNOW!!!

I feel so loved.

Apparently she's a twerd like me. (Twilight nerd peeps)

Check out her blog background, epic from the 4th book Breaking Dawn.

=)

Love the icon's she's found. I want a t-shit with everything they say on them. Seriousely.

Well, that's about it.

Going to go watch a little more TV before going to bed.

Yes, I can take a 3 hour nap and still go straight back to sleep for the night. I'm that skilled.

Also, Valley Voyages weeded?

Believe we're going to Akron, at least that's what Cyrus tells me. I should go check the sheet. =p

Also, added the into version to Vampire Knight onto the playlist. The full is so much better though...


ily.

1 comment:

Andreas Johansson said...

Yeah, I did see Bones... hmm... Other than that, though - does the machine with engine scan exist?