Sunday, November 23, 2008

Two Days...

I was going to post Friday night but I was too tired!!!

Sorries...

But I'll tell you everything today.

Friday I was bothering Mr. Johansson about his car. =p

A silver/white PT cruiser am I correct?

=D

Don't worry, my mom said if I went joy riding in your car I'd need a damn good lawyer (ha ha).

=p

After school my mom picked Devvy Chan and me up to go see Twilight. First we got Wendy's though!

Then we picked up JJ from his school and headed for the theater.

Heh...I broke Devvy Chan while we were sitting alone in the car waiting for my mom while she was in the Middle School.

I was making her laugh so hard her face was turning red.

=D

During the movie when Edward first appeared all the girls were squealing. I wolf whistled, which added to the squeals.

I must admit though, I was diggin Carlisle.

Rob played his part as Edward well, and Alice's character was perfect all around. Go Ashley Greene!

Overall though the movie bored me, and I think they could have done a lot better. I didn't like the camera angles, and how they put the music to the movie, and the effects weren't all the good either.

On a scale of 1-10 I'd give it a 4 or a 5.

I'm really not that pepped to see the 2nd movie either. =/

Awe well.

Devvy Chan was locked out of her house so she hung out at my place until her mom came to pick her up.

I started talking to Caramel on my blog chat thing after that. Until my computer froze...

*growls*

Sorry Caramel!!

Hung out with my dad in the basement and then fell asleep around 11ish.

I normally stay up until at least 12-1 on Friday nights, or even later.

=/

Went present shopping for my mom. Her burday is Wednesday! =D

We got her an electric carving knife, and I found this cute little duck shaped food scraper thing.

We named it Scratch. =p

After that I tried messing around with the VV video clips and then took a shower before leaving to Ryan's house for the hang out.

Even though I was late I was still the 3rd one there.

Devvy Chan got there first and was playing video games, and Peaches had just arrived.

Andy came and then Sami came next with the crack ballz. THANK YOU SAMI!!

The whole group almost ate all of them in a matter of minutes.

Rayy was the last to arrive and then we all got ready for the snowball fight!

In the end it was Ryan and Andy against us girls.

When us gals took over the fort (Ryan's swing set thing) I claimed with with at stick, and while we were playing, Andy threw a snowball and it hit me right in the chest.

So I took the stick, slid down the slide and chased him around the yard with it. =p

Then we all moved to the deck and attacked Andy and Ryan there.

Heh... while I was coming down to help Devvy Chan I ran at Ryan, slid, and threw a snowball that hit him square in the balls!

XD

He proceeded to chase me around the yard. But then I ran in the house, and we locked him out. =p

After the fight we all got changed and hung out downstairs playing I Never (but with soda) and Truth Or Dare.

Peaches, Sami and I all attacked each other for the last crack ball. =p

That was pretty much it after that. Another very interesting party.

Very. Interesting.

If only you people knew.

=D

Had to wake up early this morning to have breakfast with my grandparents (my dad's parents). Very boring...they took us to McDonalds and when I went to chase JJ into the slide thing this lady yelled at me and said that even though I was short I was too old to play in it...



I'm not that short...

=/

That's about it. Waiting for Cyrus to come and picked me up so we can see Quantum of a Solace. =D

ily.

1 comment:

Sami! said...

aww! You're not shorrttt!<3