Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend And Then Some

Saturday woke up at 1:30...in the afternoon.

For once I was pissed that my Dad didn't wake me up. I mean come on, I wasted half the day sleeping!

>=/

Did mostly nothing anyways, back was killing me and I was getting sick from lack of food. I didn't want to get up because of my back...don't worry I ate in the end.

Went to Grammy's house where we attempted to have big bone fire. It was too wet outside though, so we went and made pretzels! They were yummy!

=)

Sunday Cyrus invited me to go with him and his sister to the Obama rally. I was going to wake up at 10:30 and take a shower, but I set my phone alarm on because of the time change and in case I slept in.

Well when I woke up that morning I looked at my alarm clock which said 10:30. Here I thought my celly didn't ring for some reason and I turned the alarm off and took my shower, later to learn that I was right at the fact that it didn't go off, but I was wrong for the reason, which was that my alarm clock was wrong and it was really 9:30.

Silly me.

=p

Cyrus came around 1ish with his sister and then we hit the road.

The line to get into mall B was like, a mile long I swear and there were like, no parking spaces. In the end we found one though, and we found out to go to mall C since everyone wouldn't fit in mall B.

Mostly stood around, listened to some guy repeat what was going on with the Browns game. Up ten the tied 27 to 27 and then lost. Of course.

Bruce Springsteen came then! I didn't like the songs he played much, since it was mostly acoustic.

Obama then came with is wife and kids and we listen to him speak. It started to rain too. =)

Then we headed home, turns out the parking fee was only 6 bucks not 10 like it said on their sign. I'm not complaining though. =p

Came home, then download The Blair Witch onto my computer and JJ and I watched it.

Remember the ending? Where Mike is standing in the corner of the old basement and Heather is screaming bloody murder?

Well, since I'm a nice sister before my bro's alarm clock rang this morning I decided to turn off all the lights in his room and stand in the corner. When he clicked on his bed side lamp he fell off his bed screaming in terror.

Like I said, nice sister. =)


Physics we did a lab, and geometry was sleepy. PE my group continued to shoot at our goal, so I really just hit the puck across the room every time it got close.

Lunch was chicken nuggets! =D

Spanish homework last night, I opened up my work book and all the knowledge I knew in class just *poofed* away like magic. I got the homework done though (not right of course) and as soon as I stepped into Spanish I remembered everything.

We changed seat too. My desk, I guess the seat is made for fat people so the back of the chair is leaning really far away from the desk, almost like a lounge chair. So, being not fat, it was kinda hard for me to write sitting normal at my seat. But I got to cuddle in it instead! I'm going to bring a blankie and pillow next time. =p

Mr. Johansson isn't going to be back until Wednesday. =(

We worked o our South American map during class. I accidentally put my Spanish name on top of my paper. =p

Art class was okay and usual.

English took a 'pop quiz'. Was expecting it. Think I did pretty good.

Vampire Knight has episode 4 out! Sam told me the Episode 5 was supposed to come out today too! It's not on their yet, so I figure maybe if I refresh the page enough it'll appear.

Hey, it could happen. =p

Hmmmm...apparently there are some charges on my mom's discover card that she doesn't know about. Make out a lot of them. Most of them are for PayPal and she doesn't have one.

What a nice surprise bill!

=)

Well that's about it. Going to do my poem for English tomorrow. When I work on a poem I like to work at it all in one time.

ily.

No comments: