Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ah...I Am So...Blonde... XD

So, towards the end of my last posted, I noted that I might be hangin with Cyrus for the afternoon.

He picked me up around 4 and we went down in the basement to play checkers (scooby doo checkers o.o) and then we started watching the movie Elf.

Well his little brother Darayus (who's 6) came down and decided to watch it with us.

He ran upstairs and brought down 2 pieces of paper and gave Cyrus one and me one. Mine said good and the other said bad.

Then he proceeded to yell "CYRUS YOU'RE ON THE NAUGHTY LIST AND SHE'S ON THE GOOD LIST NOW GET AWAY FROM MY GIRL FRIEND!"

XXXD

And since Cyrus was on the 'naughty list' he started throwing toys at him and beating him, the 2 year old, Devon, joined in on the throwing and beating too.

Once the little darlings (=p) were done with Cyrus we emerged from the basement so Cyrus's Dad wanted to take me home.

While they were moving the cars in the drive way I went inside his mother began to interrogate me. =p

And the blonde moment began!

She asked me how long my parents have been married and I said "Ummm...I dunno, maybe 15 years?"

Apparently my parents have been married for 19 (goin on 20 this year) and I basically just told Cyrus's mom that my mom was knocked up with me before she was married...

My mom was like "OMG ASHLEY YOU CALL OR TEXT CYRUS AND TELL HIM THE RIGHT ANSWER THIS MINUTE!!!"

My Dad thought it was fucking hilarious.

=p

Then Cyrus's Dad asked me when I worked and where the office was located and I said "...Oaksville"

And his Dad said "You mean Oak Wood?" and I was like "Oh yeah yeah, Oak Wood Village, I call it Oaksville as a joke..." *hopes they're not realizing I'm trying to save my ass*

=p

On the way home though I think I impressed his Dad when I told him I lettered in golf this year and that I work out...

=D

Once I was dropped off I told my dad and mom about the interrogation and they gots some kicks and giggle outta it.

Heh...my mom asked me if cyrus's mom was cacashion and I wasn't really paying attention and said "Oh no, she's white."

Rayy says I'm the smartest person ever. =p

Well that's it for tonight.

More funny tomorrow, yes?

ily.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

LOL OMG ASH ILY.

even if you are blonde. =P