Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Little Info

As you can see I have a new background. =)

And yes, if you've noticed, the scroll bar for the playlist is cut off.

playlist.com won't offer a smaller playlist and if you try and change the size in the HTML code, it just chops it off, even though many have been complaining about this problem.

Playlist needs to get off their ass and fix that problem...

But I digress.

If you have a mouse with a wheel on it then hover your courser over the playlist and scroll using the little wheel.

If you're using a laptop like I am, then just pause the playlist on the blog and use the pop out player.

All the other stuff is on the side bar to the right. Although I do wish I had my 3 column layout, I guess I'll have to deal with the 2...

A Christmas playlist will be posted up sometime in December.

That's about it..

There's a post from today's events under this one! =D

ily.

No comments: