Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Warm Fuzzies

It's that kinda day. =)

Downloaded some random songs onto Melvin. I need to get a new IPod soon...Melvin is running out of room...

Also downloaded the ending and beginning theme to Vampire Knight Guilty. I'm going to try and put the ending theme onto my playlist. =)

Voted today and Cyrus gave me my I voted sticker. I really just did it for the sticker. I mean, who doesn't like stickers?!

Okay, I voted for more than the sticker, but it was high on my list of reasons. =p

I also got a mini American flag too!

History class Paul stick an Obama picture on the American flag above his door....don't think you're suppossed to put shit on the American flag....I was too short to take it down though....

Curse my midgetness!

After that talked with Sam and Caramel (Cameron...I call him Caramel now =p) for the rest of class.

Art Cyrus wasn't there, he was working the polls all day. =(

English read 'Fall Of The House Of Usher', I love Poe, so it was good.

Heh...we were supposed to start it last night but instead I decided to look on my own book shelf and read one of my favorites: 'Tell Tale Heart'.

Have you guys ever realized that the story line for the Spongebob episode where Mr. Krabs steals the squeaky boots is the same as the 'Tell Tale Heart's'?

If you have, I just don't really think of Edgar Allen Poe when I'm watching Spongebob...that's why it took so long for me to put two and two together. =p

OMG GUESS WHAT!!!

REMEMBER PETER PARKER FROM PE CLASS LAST YEAR?! YA KNOW, THE KID ED AND I SECRETLY NICKNAMED?!

I....

gave him....

a hug.

Hellz to the yeah!

It went like this (mind you his locker is near Devvy Chan's)...:

me: heh, I should go give Peter Parker a hug
dev: dooo iiiit
me: mkays! *walks over to him* *pokes* can I give you a hug?
PP: umm....no
me: *thinking in head..DENIYED* why not? =(
PP: well if I knew you I'd guess I'd give you a hug
me: *holds out hand* hellos, I'm ashlet (nickname not type-o =p), nice to meet you Devon
PP: umm...
me: *gives him hug anyways and walks away*

Was that not awesome?

Edward is so jealous. =p

Heh, mom freaking bought me FOUR bags of Flaming Hot Cheetos.

I'm set for life. =p

Got free food from Chick-fil-a. They seemed to give out a lot of free food...

Cyrus invited me over to his place to watch the elections with him, I had homework though since I couldn't come.

NeverNamed12 (6:28:02 PM): I'm a little disappointed eh, but that's only because you're the only cool person I've invited :)
NeverNamed12 (6:28:45 PM): (so I was pouting a bit, but then i realized that I was being rather childish and that I consider myself to be better than that)

I'm honored that he pouted over me. =)

That was my warm fuzzy day!

Stickers, hugs, pouting and all!

Did you guys all have a good day? If you did, make tomorrow a good day too. =)

Also, did ya notice the new Twilight widget?! Epicness. I'm taking Devvy Chan and maybe Cyrus with me to the 1st showing!

=D

ily.

No comments: