Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ashlet Luffs You Too!

So I logged onto the computer today and checked my e-mails and there were all these comments made on my blog.


So I was like:

HOLY CRAP I'M SO LOVED!!! EEEP!! O.O


My mom, who was walking past the computer room, stopped and looked at me funny. =p


Just realized I didn't do anything for my Valley Voyages stuff today....I'll work on it Thursday...


I read the stuff for English though so that's a first!


I don't feel like doing homework at all this week...just sleeping...


Meh.


Assembly today for the Veterans. I wanted to slap the people who were just standing around during National Anthem and giving everyone this sleepy look.


As you can see, I think it's a big deal to put your hand over your heart and stand when hearing something like the pledge or the National Anthem. When we watch football games or baseball games at our house and they're doing the Anthem there we stand and put our hands over our hearts.


Seriously.


Physics Mr. O'Brian used a blow tourch! Andy said I couldn't touch it... =(

I packed cheesey crackers for a morning snack today. I put in a little more so that when I was full I could give the rest to Caramel during 2nd period. I didn't think that he wouldn't be there cuz he was in band. >< href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjan1QOjpUJjn6zy4vc1bygoiior-Y45nw2oqcXZlkNoCe1ODM2H5X_O5ID86mibvzJrBI9eOdgCSt_VCh_SFue1h6FkSXsDDGJwRMgJn9Mjl20OlZb9pEKGo6-q2hLEspttwlABw2sofY/s1600-h/Henery+The+Monkey+001.jpg"> Dad and Henry.









Henry sittin in my computer chair.








I think he's gonna stay there and be my computer buddy for now on.

=D


Hmmm....oh yeah!


I think I'm gonna steal Rayy's chat thinggy....


Sorry Rayy....


It'll be toward the sidebar somewhere, dunno where. But it bascially is like AIM, and if you're on the blog and I'm online we can chat!


Awesome, no?


=)


ily.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Lol did you even have a cut when you put the hello kitty band aid on?

Sami! said...

I love wearing decorative band-aids for no apparent reason!


<3

Sethna said...

So I was playing with Google Blog Search and I typed in "ashlet" for shits and giggles, and this post was the second thing that came up. I was very ticked that I could be included in your post.

Veteran's day was interesting. I stood neither for the pledge nor the national anthem. But I was sticking it to the man, I wasn't being lazy.