Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yes, yes I know...

I haven't posted in 2 days.

I just wanted to make sure everyone got to see the pretty colors. =)

Heh....Friday I was walking with Caramel down to PE and there was some random guy walking in front of us wearing a fuzzy jacket. So what did I do? I petted the jacket of course! The guy wearing the jacket didn't seem to notice. =p

History we had a raffle! Epicness.

Caramel won the chips and salsa, and he gave me a few. =)

Got home and seemed to have a problem with my firefox. I went to update it, and it wanted me to reboot my computer for the update. So I reboot. Then I click on the firefox icon, the same reboot message pops up again. I thought, that's weird...I just rebooted...why would I have to do it again? I did anyways, and guess what message popped up again? If you guess the reboot message, go you! If ya didn't...well...yeah, lets just hope ya didn't. =p

Anyways, I just thought, well hell then I'll just delete it and re-down load it. Wrong. Every time I hit the 'remove' button the same damn message would pop up again. So now I'm being forced to use Internet Explorer again.

I'm going to miss you spell checker...

Heh, I downloaded 3 songs, all from Apple commercials. It seems that I have more songs on Melvin that I've heard in TV adverts then anything else. =D

Did a little computer research for myself.

Last night on the new Nano-Chromatic IPods and then one today on the MacAir since it was mentioned during our Valley Voyages trip.

I've come to discover that I don't need any of them. =)

Sure, the new Nano looks cool, but I don't really need any of the new features. And, the MacAir has some pretty cool stuff on it, but I'm not much of a Mac person.

Rayy I can post the link for the MacAir video, it had a lot of information. It'd be nice to look, even if it might be out of your prince range. =)

Mom put this mattress cover thing on my bed to make it really fluffy and stuff. Holly crap...if you knew how comfy it made my bed...

Anyone wanna find out? =p

But seriously, it's like floating on a cloud.

Went to bed early last night since I only got 7 hours of sleep total (including naps) for the past week. At least Monday-Friday.

I was so tired but I would just lay there...I couldn't fall asleep...even when I didn't take a nap. I couldn't even fall asleep with my eyes opened!! I mean what the heck?!

Blah.

Valley Voyages was cool. Toured around Akron. While I was video taping our tour guide in the Metro Parks I was thinking of so many ways to take a little bit of the video and well, kinda making fun of him. It's not like I disliked him or anything, I just though of funny ways to make a vid with him and make people laugh. He once went "Arrrrrg" and waved his fists in the air and I thought about dying his skin green and putting Hulk with an arrow pointing at him.

But that would be mean. And childish... But it's true. =)

Mr. Johansson if you give me those video clips I will solely use them for the purpose of making a video advertising Valley Voyages for our school.

Which I'm hoping to be able to do if I put my heart into it. I keep imaging little parts of the vid in my head...

I'm such nerd. =p

Heh...this reminds me of my 8th grade history teacher Mr. Shank.

"Ashley, that one video you showed me about the suicide bombings (Silent, remember guys?), it as brilliant, almost made me cry. And, after I watched it I kept thinking of this song and you putting a civil war video to it! Will you make me one for the class?! The song is by U2; Sunday Bloody Sunday!!"

Okay...now that I'm thinking...does that video make EVERYONE that watches it cry?!

I digress.

Went to the Spaghetti Warehouse. The bread was so good there (and free =p) that we kept asking for more. Then before we left we asked for some more and we took it with us on the van. =D

Went to the Quaker Oats building, apparently my mom had an office there. Coolieo huh?!

After Vally Voyages went over to hang with Cyrus at his house. I finally got to meet his parents. His one little brother came up to us in the basement (we were watching a movie you gutter minded people =p) and he was like "When I saw you walking in I thought you were a boy."

XD

Cyrus was trying hard not to laugh but he couldn't help himself. I got some humor outta it anyways.

Don't you just love little kids?

=p

Cyrus dropped me back off because his dad wanted him to study. So I told mom about Valley Voyages today and came onto here.

Think I'm going to start writing the first chappie of my book now...still a little undecided on whether to write it in 1st or 3rd person. I mean, I want to turn it into a script, so 3rd person can come into play there a bit, but if it becomes a book 1st person really makes the reader feel one with the character.

Meh.

Maybe write it in both forms? =/

Oh...and the title, change it or keep it?

The book is: Marco. Polo. Die.

I'm leaning more towards keeping it, but lets hear what you guys think. Especially the people that read the test book last year. I feel so bad for you guys reading 232 pages and it then being completely changed...heh...whoops...

OMG

Cyrus just sent me a text saying that he thinks I look very feminine and not like a boy.

How can you not love this guy?

=D

ily.

1 comment:

rachel said...

i still like the old title =]

ps. if i did get a mac, i want to get a macbook pro. i know that macair looks amazinlgy cool, but since it doesn't have a cd drive, you having to hook it up to a computer to download things. and i'm sure it'll be easier to hook up to a mac. =]