Monday, November 24, 2008

Iz Cold...

But I'm under my electric blanket right now so it's all good.

Anyone wanna join me? ;)

Kidding.

=p

PE was a free day, which made it automatically a hell of a lot of fun.

Spanish class Smith was pissed to the point where steam was coming out of her ears.

Seriously.

It was because the people didn't do well on their vocab quizzes...meh...

History class Mr. J and I tried to solve the movie problem...not sure how far we got...believe we need to raise money for a computer too...

I suggest that we sell lemonade. =p

OMG

Made Dad took me to this place called Lushes or something and there was this college guy working behind the corner...

DAMN.

That's him in one word. =)

Played against my Dad in Wii bowling today, and learned something.

I can't bowl in real life, or on the Wii.

=D

Went to do my Spanish homework then realized something...I forgot my Spanish book in my locker...

><

I can do it in the morning though at least.

OMG

I've decided on naming my laptop Herbert.

So now I have Melvin (my IPod) Herbert (laptop) and Seymour (fuzzy, magnetic wully bear in my locker).

We should so have another party this weekend...

Valley Voyage Monday, I'm excited because we're eating at the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch!!! =D

Hopefully we'll get to go everywhere this time. =p

Now...Hero's time!

=D

ily.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

OH! I'm good at Wii bowling but I suck at real bowling..