Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snow Flakes Taste Good On My Tongue

Ah snow, it's a wonderful thing. The pretty white background, the calming fall of the flakes...the stupid annoying chain mail text message that people keep sending to my phone EVERY FIVE MINUTES!!!

....

I love snow.

Bus was late to school today since everyone was driving slow to watch out for ice.

Ryan said I looked like I was in a bad mood when I was at my locker, so he gave me a hug.

I wasn't in a bad mood I was just way out of it (but I appreciate the hug!).

Like, ya know how you're moving but your head has that empty feeling?

Yeppers, like that all until 3rd period.

Coaches mom passed my test.

Test you say?!

Yes teachers I test you!

Beginning of school, BAM test.

Here teachers think they're the only one's giving out tests. =p

But I digress.

I found her quite entertaining too, it seemed like she didn't trust me. Which, she has no reason to, she's only known me for like, a day, but it seemed like she thought I was a juvenile delinquent or something.

Me: *hands teacher my pass book to go to locker*
Mama Lawrence: Do you ALWAYS go to your locker during this period?
Me: Nope, this is only the 2nd time.
Mama Lawrence: Will you come back?!

Well where the hell else am I gonna go, the moon?

But I didn't say that. =p

Maybe she thought that 2nd period was my time to go retrieve my cigarettes from my locker and smoke in the bathroom or something.

Cuz I definitely smoke, ya know?

=p

PE I wanted to replace Cynthia's partner because A. Her partner is lazy and I feel bad for her and B. She was playing against Brooke and I thought I would feel happy or something if I kicked her ass.

I just got pissed actually, she didn't even play, she was like Cynthia's partner who just stood there with a blank look on her face and screamed when the birdie came at her.

I hate it when people do that.

So in the end, Cynthia and I played against each other. We kept the score and even 0-0 for five minutes straight though, so in the end we just played for fun.

Spanish I got my tests back and I got A's!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN TAKE SPANISH TESTS!!!!

I missed one question on the listening test, and 3 on the writing test.

Awesomeness.

History class was fun, we did group work.

Caramel and Sam were semi-fighting over me, I felt so loved. ^-^

Mr. Loman came into the class too and he told me I have too much time on my hands hehe. =p

Art was art.

English we had a sub, and started reading part of the Scarlet Letter. In the end I just went to www.cliffnotes.com to answer the question's in the packet.

I don't think of it as cheating, I think of it as using my valuable resources to help better my grade and make it easier to get to my goal. =)

When I got home I was talking to mom in the garage. We were watching JJ walk up the driveway and when he was about to walk in he must have hit some ice and fell backwards, causing the mail to fly up in the air.

I laughed at him and he got annoyed and punched me in the arm (which is odd for him, since he's never that violent). So being the good role model sister, what do I do?

I punch him back dammit.

So then we started getting in a fist fight, my mom's running around, screaming at us to get the mail, I'm yelling at JJ, JJ is yelling at me, the mail is everywhere.

Then what happens? JJ and I hit the same patch of ice and fall backwards.

We just kinda laid there, looking at each other and laughing before going "That was fun..." "Yeah..."

...

"LETS DO IT AGAIN!"

Then we threw each other in the snow. =p

We're an odd bunch of apple aren't we?

Did my homework and then worked out before coming up to my room to blog.

Devvy Chan was talking about how she joined T.I today (no drugs, sex, violence, alcohol group) and wanted me to join too. I told her no, it's not for me since:

A. I do drink.

A tiny little shot of Apple Pie (good stuff) with my dad at the bar every Friday night.

B. I am violent

Have you read my earlier posts? (I want to punch ____ in the face) =p

C. How would life be fun without any of those?!

I was telling my dad about the whole TI thing as he was sitting on the edge of my bed and he started laughing so hard he fell off. =p

Andy and I were disappointed about Hero's last night, we swore it said the eclipse was supposed to be coming this week not next week...

But, I have the perfect song for Hiro to put on my playlist in regards to this weeks episode. Since, he liked waffles... =p

I hope I can find it to put it on there...

OMG GUESS WHAT!! I WAS MENTIONED ON SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOG!!!

LOOK!! CLICK HERE (November 18th, 2008 post)

See at the end?!

=D

You're welcome!!!!

=D

Apparently Cyrus lost control and his car went into a ditch today, he's not hurt (thank goodness) and neither is his car, but he told me he had to stand in the cold and deal with stupid people for 3 hours...

It made in interesting adventure though. =p

Ashlet is happy. =)

ily.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

YAYY Ashy's happy! That makes me happy. ^.^