Sunday, November 16, 2008

IZ SNOWING!

I took Hamilton outside this morning to see the snow and he tried to catch all the snowflakes. Silly little kitty. =p

Didn't do much today. Slept in until 12 because there wasn't anything to do.

Felt like being real juvenile after taking my history test.

With my dad.
As he watched as I got some of the answers from the online book.
And helped me look for them.
And then as we checked my score.
To see I failed it.

*head desk*

Why. Can't. I. Take. Tests. This. Year.

I mean fuck I could do well on tests (except in math) and not do most my homework until this year.

Now where the tests will bring me down like, 2 letter grades, even if I DID do the homework, I can't take.

I haven't gotten a single A on a test yet.

And I think I do so well on them and then BAM congrats, here's an F, piping hot and ready for your let down!

*sigh*

I'm still feeling juvenile...can ya tell?

Yeah...

BIG MOMENT!

We watched a movie as a family today.

We haven't done that in AGES!

We watched Indiana Jones, it was kinda lame, but I'd recommend it to people.

Studied for my English test tomorrow (HA!) and then read some of Grapes Of Wrath. It's actually a pretty good book. I understand it at least. =)

Speaking of books, started writing mine as well. Didn't get very far, only have a page but hey, it's progress right?

Dammit I bit all my finger nails off today.

Old habits die hard...

Rayy you forgot your shirt and pants at my house so I'll be bringing them to school in the morning. =)

Meh.

You ever just want to get in bed and sleep off all of your problems forever?

Yeeeeeah.

But life must go on!

So I should stop ranting about my tests and starting thinking about the music and format for my VV movie. =D

It's 11 right now...but I'm not that tired...

School...

Everyone better wear their PJ's inside out.

=p

ily.

2 comments:

Andreas Johansson said...

You'll be fine...

Jackie said...

Everyone needs to wear their pj's inside out tonight!