Monday, November 17, 2008

Um...boo?

Dammit I'm out of creative postie title at the moment...

So JJ keeps calling me his little sister now because he's taller than me...and...he's 3 years younger than me...

*sigh*

In a way it's actually kinda cute. ^-^

Didn't get my Spanish test back yet...I wanna see how I did!! =/

Mr. Johansson said I'd be fine about the test...

I've decided to quit crying over it and laugh at myself instead, so it's all good. =)

My bus driver was laughing at my bad karma. =p

Coach isn't going to be at school for awhile because his daughter is getting hip surgery. What's cool though is that his mom is going to be taking over for him. Should be interesting.

History class we watched the rest of the PBS video, I was actually interested in it, so it was good. =)

Art was normal.

English had a test.

When I got home I finished my Spanish homework and talked to my mom in Spanish. She was having fun getting me to say different things. =p

JJ was sick today...

=/

HOLY SHIT JJ JUST WALKED INTO MY ROOM AND WAS ALL LIKE "I GOT YOU A PRESENT!!" AND I WAS ALL "WHAT IS IT?!" AND HE GAVE ME A KOLONDIKE BAR...

I must pause in my blogging while I eat this gift from the gods...

I gots chocolate on my nose. =p

Caramel talked to me on my blogger chat and said he hurt his foot at diving!

=/

He's not gonna be in school anyways since he has an ortho. appointment though. =/

Hero's on tonight!!

Eclips!!

o.o

OMG ALSO!!


Bad news! Andrew Bravener, from youtube, has strep.

=(

I've had it many times...it's not fun...

Well that's about it...

Oh, guess who downloaded Decode?!

Watch Paramore's music vid for it.

It was made especially for Twilight! =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvnkAtWcKYg

There, now watch, watch I say!!

Now for Hero's!

=D

ily.

No comments: