Monday, December 1, 2008

Shit Happens

Literally.

Buuuut we'll get to that later. =)

Check my e-mails because I was guessing that the one sent out to remind us about VV would have a different time than what that paper said.

I was right, paper said 8:30, e-mail said 8:15 =p

Mr.Loman came with us!!

=D

Today we were touring and learning about Cleveland's Industry.

Our first stop was Arcelor-Mittal Steel Co.

We got lost, did a little off-roading and then found our way to this guard place.

This woman came out and started yelling at us.

"Maaan ima 'bout to cal the po-liece!"

XD

She gave us the right directions though and we quickly found our way.

Once in the offices, our tour guy was a man that had retired from the company. Before we could tour we had to put on coats, huge safety glasses, hard hats, and ear headphones with a radio so we could hear him.

We all looked ridiculous. =p

It was pretty cold in the building (thank you Mr. J for telling me to bring my jacket!) and dusty, my shoes got really dirty. =/

The guy driving us in the van ran many stop signs that were located on the premises. =p

After we were done at the steel co. we went to meet up with a few people from Sherwin-Williams. The Head of Human Resources (who's name escapes me) showed us a power point, and Eric (who's name doesn't escape me =p) a guy that worked in the lab nearby.

He was rather good looking. ;)

After the presentation we ate at the Hard Rock Cafe. Our server, Zak, seriously looked and acted like he was on drugs or something. =p

Cyrus, Jeremy, and I then started talking about how a lot of guys who have the name of Zak are stupid.

Obviously I could relate. =D

Got our food, it was good, but expensive. =/

Went to Port of Cleveland next.

This nice lady gave us water bottles and cookies, Lienne and I agreed that it was like grandma's house or something. =p

We all gathered back into the van and toured around the dock. We got to a part where there was nothing but seagulls covering part of it.

Which, brings me to the title of this post. =)

A few of us were going "Hey Johansson, drive into the seagulls!"

At first I thought he wasn't going to do it but then suddenly he was like "ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE!" and headed right for em!

When they all flew up all this seagull shit rained down on the van!

XD

Everyone was screaming, it was hilarious.

Mr. Loman (who gave me the idea for the title =p) got out of the van after we were on the other side of the group of gulls and walked back to film them flying around.

Then we had to drive back through them.

Mr.J started yelling "WHITE VAN GONE ROUGE!"

I must say I think this part of our day was better than eating lunch.

=D

Cyrus drove me home, I napped for a half hour before dinner, and now I'm going to go downstairs and finally practice on my putting.

Then, HEROS!

=D

Oh, and Mr. Loman and Mr. J have earned they're own labels! =p


ily.

4 comments:

Sami! said...

I knew you'd remember his name cause he was cute lmao
I totally called it.

Zhanna said...

o wow

loman said...

i think this day will turn out to be something of a milestone in my life...getting "labeled" in your blog...I must admit I feel a little pressure now...
Peace.

Andreas Johansson said...

Pressure, pressure... Oh, and btw, I just scored as Jasper as well on the rocketquiz... what now? Also, looked up what FTW means, and still looking for a place to use it.