Thursday, December 25, 2008

Presents, Jokes, and Booze

Top 3 favorite presents:

- My varsity jacket
- My FUZZY toe socks
- My new slipper shoe things

=D

What's your favorite present??

=D

Woke up around 8:30 and came downstairs.

I got more clothes but that's about it.

Sadly it wasn't a white Christmas, but I did see a few flurries drop!

Was Dad's little 'elf' and went over to the neighbors to give them presents.

Gretta knew it was my Dad in the suit though. Ya just can fool these 6 year olds anymore nowadays.

Out of all the jokes I heard today, I think my dad told the best one, as always. There was a gay guy in the joke and my Dad does the best and funniest gay accent. =p

It's better to hear it than read it though so I'm not gonna post it on the blog. I'll film my Dad saying it. =p

Aunt Bev and Uncle time came over with Matt, haven't seen him in a year. We used to be really close cousins but now we've like, grown very far apart. =/

Drank 4 huge glasses of booze.

=p

At first I was going to keep drinking and see how many it would take till I got shit faced but then I realized that:

1. Although I'd probably be funny as hell when I'm drunk I don't think my parents would appreciate me getting wasted in front of company
2. I'm going on a date with Cy tomorrow
and 3. At the end of the night tomorrow I'll be meeting some of his other relatives, and I don't think having a hang over would be the BEST first impression

=p

So in the end, I kinda just kept drinking until I got in trouble. =p

Well, that's about it for now!

=D

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Favorite Present: My spa gift card and my aeropostale stuff!

Sethna said...

I'm blogging this.