Thursday, December 4, 2008

Things That Make Ya Go Hmmmmm....

- If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

- Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?

- If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?

- If a cow laughed, would milk come out it's nose?

Hmmmm...

=p

No school for little old me today. Was up half the night with a horrible backache. But I shall be back tomorrow! =D

Hallie texted me at told me that Mr. Loman showed his class the hamster on a piano video!

XD

Brilliant.

Just stopped blogging to go do bench despite my back because I felt lazy and I was mad that I couldn't work out.

I did better than 2 days ago. =)

Mom made me my favorite dinner, lemon peppered chicken.

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Bones isn't on tonight...I swear it said Thursday for it's new time.

Blah.

Mr. J wanted me to send him a copy of my WWI essay. Hmmmm.... =p

Well, gotta go downstairs and do my last set, then maybe work on my Valley Voyages journal.

=)

ily.

No comments: