Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Buttons...

Are one of my most favorite things in the world.

Next to people, hugs, smiles, and music.

My favorite button?

The 'delete forever' button on Gmail.

It makes me feel all powerful. =p

In physics our class lab was interesting.

We were learning about speed (not the good kind =p) and three people had to run down the hallway. While they did, we timed them ever 5 meters and took that time and found their average speed.

USING V= D/T

Frick yeah I actually learned something. =p

But anyways, Mr. O'Brien ran down the hall for one of the test runs and I gotta say, there's just something funny about an old guy zipping down the hall like Speedy Gonzales.

=D

In PE we played pin ball. John and the rest of the guys kept kicking over mine and Julia's pin.

So when John was guarding his we went up and kicked it, but when we kicked it he crouched down to reach to grab it and we kicked it into his crotch!

XD

We said we were sorry while we were roll on the ground with laughter. =p

In Spanish we're starting to write essays, and I'm having a lot of fun with them.

=)

In history class I got a free hoodie. Someone had put it in the trash can, and it was such a waste I thought, so I brought it home to wash and use. =)

Have any of you guys noticed the house near the school with the pink flamingos in their yard?

I laugh every time I see them. =p

Oh the bus Mrs. Sherry blasted Christmas music! =D

Got home and practiced throwing some darts.

I suck.

So I moved to the pool table instead and did much better.

Gotta love billiards! =D

Did a little putting down the basement before heading up to grab some dinner and watch some CSI downstairs.

Which, led me to want to write this letter:

Dear Spike TV,

CSI NY sucks, bring back LA.

-Ashley


Admit it, you know it sucks too.

Miami is good too but it's not on when I want to watch it, Cold Case is. =/

Bones has been moved to a new time!

Thursday's at 8 now.

Means I'll have to work out when I get home tomorrow.

Bleh.

Can you believe it's almost Thursday?

Week is moving by pretty fast. =/

Grrr...

Heh, I decided to annoy my mom by playing jazz music really loud, unlike my father and I, she hates it. =p

I'm such a nice child. ^-^

Should get started on my math homework now...although she'll just give us the answers in class tomorrow.

=p

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

I fail to see how I'm in the post at all.

I was getting all excited. Anticlimactic for the win.

:D