Thursday, December 11, 2008

YOU'RE WHAT?!

So I got text messages from at least 8 random people who I don't know asking me "OMFG ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH CYRUS?! LAWLZ!"

I still don't know who those people are either...

me: who is this
reply: I go to Nordonia

Oh my gosh, no shit! =O

-_-

But anyways, studied more of my vocab for Spanish and English this morning.

Test tomorrow in Geometry...50 points...think I got it down...

Going to be starting our PE Olympics tomorrow, which will replace the written exam unless you don't participate in it.

My dunker senses were tingling today, I got THREE extra this time instead of my normal two.

Heh, I felt like I was going to puke I ate so much...

But there's soooo good...

Heh, it's such a scam, bread with meat sauce, and yet almost everyone goes crazy over them. =p

Believe I did well on my Spanish quiz, Cyrus had quickly quizzed me on list B during lunch.

Thanks Cyrus! =)

Discovered in lunch that Peaches, Devvy Chan's, and my thighs were all hurting. It was weird, like an omen.

Que twilight zone music.

Senorita Smith could only stay for the first half of the class, and then Mrs. Reulbach came to sub for us! Epicness.

History today Jake had his hands under his desk and Mr. J said that was making him nervous. =p

Ariel isn't happy about me going out with Cyrus, she's sent me e-mails that say "Congrats" but it's easy to tell that they're really saying "You hurt my feelings, I like 50 billion other guys and Cyrus is one of them, how dare you go out with him."

Blah.

Got home, watched some Court TV with my mom (ah, so many stupid people) and then went upstairs to take a 30 minute nap...which actually turned more into like, a 3 hour nap. =p

Cyrus called me in the middle of it, which I was glad because I told myself after I was done talking with him I'd get up, but I fell back to sleep.

Don't yell at me, do you know how warm and comfy my electric blanket and pillows are on my bed?!

You're welcome to find out. ;)

Heh heh bad Ashley. =p

Had Dad's famous grilled cheese for dinner, it's the best. Way better than your Dad's.

Be jealous.

Crying is an option too.

=p

Worked out and putted downstairs in the basement.

I blame Dad for almost killing me while I was doing bench, I nearly strangled myself.

Ya see, while doing bench (and any other work out for that matter) you need to breathe right. Well, while I was doing my set he was breathing with me and I told him he looked almost like his was in labor the way he was.

So during my next set he grabbed the water bottle and screamed "OMG IT JUST BROKE!!" spilled some water on the ground, and ran out.

XD

I nearly dropped the bar though...he had to come back and help me lift it up. =p

Quickly showered then helped my mom type up a document and called Cyrus.

Been trying to find him Christmas gift online...it's so cool...and funny too...but sadly it hasn't been going well...

I don't even know if they make it anymore...

=/

I will find it though!

Painted my nails to stop myself from biting them, it's worked out so far. They're all pretty and red. =)

Heh, JJ was complaining about needing money to buy Christmas presents so I started singing to him "Why don't you get a job you b-b-b-bum."

=p

Well that's it for now.

TGIFS (Thank Goodness It's Friday....Soon)

=p

ily.

4 comments:

Sethna said...

Those people could be jealous of the fact that you get to date someone as fabulous as me. But more likely than not, it has something to do with the fact that I get to date you, eh?

Geometry is easy stuff, you've got this.

P.E. Olympics. My sister. Lol.

Dunkers, you're right. They're way overrated. I'm just jealous because I can't eat them, right? Wrong.

Siempre gozo ayudarte.

Thighs.

Miss Reulbach or Mrs.?

Ariel Ariel Ariel. Maybe I can date both of you at the same time?

Ew, court TV? Such programming makes a travesty of the American justice system. I'm sure you know.

I've already expressed my deepest, most heart-felt apologies for waking you.

Blanket, pillows. Hm.

My dad doesn't make grilled cheese.

I lol'd at the benching incident when you told me. Silly Costellos.

I'm not really wanting to contribute to the materialistic fervor this holiday season. I have already told my relatives that they shouldn't get me anything because I don't really want anything.

I feel quite special that you're going through all this trouble just to find something for yours truly.

I've been doing some brainstorming.

I also just decided that I'm not going to make my ornament because I'm too tired. You concocted a stupendous idea though.

Stoked for this weekend I am.

Alphie said...

Everyone should be jealous. =p

Ariel would hog you

I would consider us Costello's to be more crazy than silly. =p

We're clearly not a 'normal' family.

and excited for this weekend too!

=p

Sami! said...

you're dating Cyrus?

:|

-so out of the loop-

Jackie said...

And now I want a grilled cheese..hm..

And we hurt cause of P.E.!