Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Was Just Wondering...

Have you even been in a crowded area and start thinking in your head "Hey, you! Yeah you! I know you can read minds! You can't fool me!!" and look around to see if anybody had a panicked look on their face?

I have.

=p

Very annoyed today, have to take a study hall. =/

Ya see, I wanna take web page design but they said that it was HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you take this class before it. Reading the description I thought "This sounds a bit like keyboarding, but only half a year instead of a year like I had last year."

I asked some people about it but they were all like "Nooo, no! You learn different stuff in this class than keyboarding!"

It was brought to my attention today that those people were wrong.

>=/

The only way I could have taken it was if I changed my history class to 3rd period and change teachers and I didn't want to go through all that hassle. Basically all the other classes that you could take for 3rd period are art classes, which I can't take.

So now I have a study hall.

=/

Blah.

I'll know never to do that again at least...

Hammy is sleeping on my head as I type this. =p

Made myself a grilled cheese with DOUBLE THE CHEESE for my late night snack.

=D

I wasn't hungry but Cy was having one and I felt the need to make him jealous by eating my EPICALLY TASTING GRILLED CHEESE. o.o
Discovered I had a paper cut on my thumb so it has been covered with a Hello Kitty band aid.

I wish I had Blues Clues one's though. =/

Dear Santa,

Ashlet would like freaking awesome toe socks, Blues Clues band aids and a V12 Vanquish S tied up in a biiiiig ribbon.

Love, Ashlet.

=D

Hmmmm...

Where do they get a ribbon that big, and how do they put it on the cars?

And how do you take it off?

o.o

So many questions...

But I mean seriously, how to they do it?!

=p

OMFG HAMILTON IS SNORING!!!

IT'S SO CUTE!!!!!

*squeals*

Okay I'm done now. =p

Might play a little pool downstairs with Dad before heading up to bed.

=D

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

I'm a personal fan of the DB5.

I've got the hookups with Santa, so I'll make sure that this gets to the right place.

I'll be taking you up on the grilled cheese offer darling.