Monday, December 15, 2008

Log 253

It is currently 11:30PM.

I have successfully escaped the kitchen and helping mom with Christmas cards to study for my test.

Most of the essay has been written for me to study from. The mission has proved to be a success.

There have been many casualties though.

Time to chat with Cyrus and friends has been lost, and my positive attitude has been shot down by over tiredness.

The odds aren't looking too good.

Whats that?

Oh- oh my gosh!

The great white hunter approaches!!!

H-he sees me!

I must hide before- noooooo!

slfkdsflkjsafjsdcoi;jsacdlkjsadcf sd;nf;sfkjdsiodchasdhc



Ya know, sometimes it's really annoying when Hamilton walks on my keyboard...

I think he's trying to spell hi, and failing most epically.

=/

Should be going to sleep but I feel compelled to blog now that I'm up and pretty awake from studying for that stupid test tomorrow in English...

Blah.

In math today we had a sub, for sub, for a sub.

Yes, very cunfuzzling.

Maybe this will help?

Mr. D was subbing for Mrs. C who was subbing for Mama L, who was subbing for Mr. L.

Heh, I don't think it helped. =p

Mat Ball Monday today in PE.

While Julia and I were standing in line to kick people were trying to read what my hoodie said.

They were all like: "Cute...but..what?"

And I was like "Cute but mental, read the boob man!"

Then Julia came up and said that she could only read braille.

=p

We're silly gooses.

My red folder is completely destroyed. =(

This will be the 3rd new one I need and my last one was plastic too.

NOTHING IS SAFE IN THE BACKPACK OF ASHLEY!

o.o

In English class we got our Winter Idyll poems back.

I gots 40/40!

=D

There were scribble marks in pen on the paper though. She told me her son made them, apparently he liked the poem too. =)

I'm glad it appealed to all ages. =p

Cyrus was one point away on his STATS test from getting a sticker so I'm bringing him one tomorrow!

=D

Has anyone seen the journalist that tried to beam Bush in the head with his shoes?

Funny stuff.

Although it is causing quite a stir.

Now, off to bed!

ily.

No comments: