Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Santa

I think I speak for everyone when I say I would like a white Christmas (and no I'm not being raciest I mean white as in SNOW...gosh...).

Love, Ashlet

=p

Sorry for the lack of posts.

Something went wrong with the Internet around 6 Friday night and yesterday I didn't have time to post.

FRIDAY

Last day before break!

Woke up to realize that I had completely forgotten to wrap up every one's gifts...heh heh....whoops....

I did bring in candy canes to give to my teachers. Hey, it wouldn't hurt to have a good grade before I leave for break. =p

Pretty much did nothing most of school.

Mr. OB liked my shoes, he was all like "OMG THOSE ARE SOME WILD SHOES!!!"

=p

Geometry we took a test.

PE Cy and Jeff kidnapped me and I hung out with them for the period.

Spanish Senorita made the class do silent work since we got a bad report from the sub.

Personally I didn't think everyone was that bad, they were all just up to their normal tomfoolery, talking while the teacher was talking. If the sub would have gotten off her ass, taken charge, stopped telling useless stories and told every one to shut the hell up I think the class would have gone fine and we actually would have gotten some work done.

=/

History class I went over to Mr. Loman's for the first half to help him on his blog and stuff. I had cake too. =p

Talked to Andy a bit since he was in there and then skittered on over back to Mr. Johansson's where he was playing old Disney movies.

I've seen all of em though. =p

Art class I really didn't do anything, just talked with Cy.

English class we finished the American Christmas Carol and then talked the whole time.

Cy came over after school around 3 to visit before he had to leave, he's going away until Christmas.

=(

He stayed an hour, we had lots of fun, popped in the movie A Christmas Carol and cuddled on the couch.

=)

Mom and Dad left for the SWACO Christmas dinner so JJ and I were home alone.

Attempted to make a Vlog but my Windows Movie Maker wont work so it's hopeless.

SATURDAY

Had my first Grums!

What's a Grums?

It's a deli in Cleveland that my Dad and bother go to every other weekend. They get subs and eat them in the cemetery.

Click here.

Before we went there though, we all went to go feed the Cleveland Mounted Police horses.

Thing is, right before the police station, there are train tracks.

While we were heading there, the train was coming.

But it was coming really really slowly.

So, instead of waiting for it to pass, what does my Dad do?

At the last possible second he speeds across the train tracks!

It was scary awesome. =p

While walking into the station JJ slipped on some ice and fell right on his ass.

XD

Played with the 2 dogs Toby and Rex.

Toby is so old now. =/

Most of the horses are gone, retired, so they had a lot of new ones.

Heh, while I was running up and down between the stalls and playing with Rex I kinda stumbled and he jumped on my back. =p

TODAY

Nothing very eventful, gonna go to the range and he a few balls for a bit. Need to work out too...getting lazy... =p

ily.

3 comments:

dAkBaiK said...

alvin &chipmunks
:)

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sethna said...

Friday
The shoes, lol. He should have noticed by now... I like the fact that he actually teaches his class instead of checking out his students.... like some other teachers seem to do. He also doesn't shave his head.

Mrs. Ray is very nice. You just can't give her trouble, it's morally wrong....

I'm glad Johansson and Loman did their jobs. Tax-payer dollars hard at work.

Your art class sounds boring. I think I'd rather watch paint dry then be in there.

What's up with this not doing work shit? Newcomer too? Oh wait, she doesn't teach either. Stupid tenure.

You spend too much time with this Cyrus character.

No worries on the vlog. I shall come to your rescue upon my return.
Saturday
Grums Grums Grums. Yes, you're going to have to explain this cemetery thing to me when it warms up.

Papa Costello lives on the wild side of life. Just like me.

Poor JJ. I would have been a kind, loving sibling and kindly helped my sister up and made sure she was just fine and dandy.

Sunday
'scuse me? It's okay, I like chopped liver.

Exercise is overrated.