Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Best Day Of Break?

Yesterday.

I spent the whole day with Cy. =)

First we went up to the Rec because he was donating blood to the Nordonia Blood Drive.

The needles were so big, it was scary in that room! o.o

Then when Cy was all done he had a coke and Oreos and gave me one. =)

Went to Longwood, Cy brought a blanket and we sat on a bench and snuggled in it to watch the lake.

There was this fisherman guy there that kept staring at us...

We were there for 2 1/2 hours! It didn't feel like that long!!

After the park we ran to the car to get warm (we were frozen tee hee hee) and picked up some Wendy's and Chapoltle and ate in the cemetery. I told Cy about the dashes, he liked the idea. =)

Said hello's to my Grandpa and other family members of mine before heading off to Valley View theater to see the movie Yes Man.

It was very good and very funny. =D

Played some Boggle at my house and then he had to leave. =(

Today I had to spend my whole afternoon with gossiping old women.

My Grammy wanted to 'show me off' to her friends.

Got into some debates...these women wouldn't budge, but neither would I.

I wish my mom would let me have more than only a tiny shot glass of booze...

OH! And one of them was dissing my rainbow toe socks!!

You never. Touch. My toe socks.

Never.

She was all "Naaaah they don't match your outfit" or "Meeeeeeeeh don't they feel all trapped with the toes like that, I would never wear such a silly thing."

Grammy made me promise in the kitchen that I wouldn't poison her coffee.

After I got done pour every one's coffee and sat down they asked "So Ashley, what are you having?"

and I said "Milk."

Then they all looked at me like this and gasped:



It's like...ummm...I'm 15, I don't NEED coffee...

It doesn't taste good anyways. XP

Got home, called Cy (apparently Jimmy S was at his house, poor Cy) and then shot some pool and cleaned the basement.

Would like to know who is coming for the party tomorrow.

Info is in the post below!

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Ryan and I aren't, cause of the party at his house.

Sethna said...

This Cyrus is such a lucky fellow!

The old ladies are really just jealous they can't be more like you!

I'll see you tomorrow! :D