Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You Know What I Just Realized...

We didn't see ANY hobo dudes when we were in Cleveland. Not one.

=/

I remember when one was stalking my mom and I. o.o

Was in a pretty good mood when I got up today, but it turned sour once we hit that damn line of cars going into the school.

We got there FIFTEEN MINUTES EARLY. We normally hit the line at 7, we got there at 6:45, and the line was out to the INTERSECTION. And we STILL reached the school around 7:10.

That lady couldn't direct traffic to save her ass.

>=/

When I finally go to school I ran through the cold, to my locker and then I was going to try and run to Mr. Loman's classroom but the bell rang. =/

blah.

Ashley's school of blogging could have taken place today during Mr. J's class...everything he went over I had already read on Sunday while digging up information for my essay to support the documents.

I didn't even write down any notes. =/

After physics Ryan gave me money to buy a cookie today since he said he would give me one for being brave and getting my flu shot. =D

Andy was telling me how Mr. Loman was showing a mini moving of a bunch of flying seagulls and I was like "D000000000D I WAS THERE!!! BOO YAH!"

=p

I think I told everyone I talked to today about the shitting seagulls.

=D

While walking up the driveway today I almost took a spill on some black ice. It was so cool though!

I hit it, and slid on one foot about three feet and then when I was at the end of the ice trail I jumped and landed perfectly balanced.

Skillz.

Steak for dinner!

A1 sauce FTW.

When we worked out today I asked my Dad if I could bench instead of doing dumbbells. He said that I probably couldn't even do two.

Hell I did 10.

IN YO FACE DAD!

He...we didn't put any weights on the bar though since it's 40 pounds alone and I've never done it before. =p

JJ did some too, he's so proud of himself.

Went on youtube today, got very annoyed while reading the comments for this one video.

Rule #1 Of YT: Do not put "FIRST COMMENT!!" in the comments section, nobody fucking cares and will thumb you down for being an ass tard =)

I put that in the comments section for the video and it's been given 6 thumbs up!

=D

D000000000D (shush I like spelling it that way =p) my history essay is FOUR PAGES.

So proud of myself.

I'm hoping Mr. J will find some humor in the last line of my essay. I'd thought he'd need it shttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifince grading essays seems like it could get really boring at times. =)

Thinking of posting up my Christmas playlist up soon after this.

Oh, added a labels thing on the sidebar.

Heh, I said d000d a lot at school today.

=D

ily.

No comments: