Saturday, December 27, 2008

Is This the Real Life? Is This Just Fantasy?

Cy came over yesterday, I gave him his presents and then we went over to his house. I ate dinner with his family and then he gave me my presents.

Wanna know what he got me?

HERPES!



xD

Most hilarious gift ever award goes to him! =D

I'm naming the little guy Herpes Hank. =p

He also got me this other bug plushie thing (we're still trying to figure out what the hell it is) and the most awesome shirt ever!



ISN'T IT SO ME?!

=D

I swear, on my list of top 3 gifts, he replaced the fuzzy toe socks.

Seriously.

Oh, and Cy's Uncle Clyde (uncle right?), he's my favorite I think. When I called Cy and he put me on speaker phone so I could say 'hellos' he was basically all like "Sooo, Ashley, what do you think about this strapping young man over here? Do you keep him for his brains or because he pleases you so much?"

XD

Heh...when we were upstairs in Cy's room at the house, we were kinda in the doorway kissing and one of them was like: *clears throat* "Umm..uh...sorry to interrupt, I'm just coming up to use the bathroom, only need a second."

xD

So many laughs.

Today was so weird because it was so WARM. I was laughing at the weather because in Florida it was only 70 and they were probably going "HOLY SHIT! It's so cold!!!" while up here we're all like "OMFG IT'S SO WARM LETS GO SWIMMING!"

=p

Thing was, it was humid out too.

Aunt Lucy came over, then dad and I walked the dog and came home. Called and talked to Cy for a bit. Then the adventure began.

Dad and I decided we hadn't gone up to Danny Boy's Pizza in awhile, and, it IS the #1 pizza place on our list.

20251 Lake Road, Rocky River.

Go there and have the pizza and twisty bread sticks, they're to die for!

But, I digress.

So on the way home my Dad needed to stop and get something at Giant Eagle, but he let me stay in the car.

Then, all of a sudden Queen is playing on the radio.

I was like: =O

First they played Killer Queen and then they played Bohemian Rhapsody. So, since it's such an awesomely epic song, I turned the volume really high in the car.

Everyone in the parking lot was looking at the car and going like "Oh, dude lets get in our car and listen!"

Everyone except this old guy and his wife who was parked in the spot in front of us.

This guy, I swear, gave me the most dirtiest look I've ever been given in my life. He got in the car while his wife put the groceries in the backseat and continued to glare at me.

So I kinda nodded my head and smiled and gave him that "Hey, heh, heh, waz up?" look.

And he shook his head and pretended to twist a knob in the air, trying to tell me to turn the radio down.

So I shook my head, turned the volume up even more, and started dancing in the car.

=D

Oh my gosh, you guys should have seen his face, it was so scrunched up with anger... xD

Then as he was pulling out he kept glaring at me and I smiled and waved them good-bye.

That was my adventure.

=D

ily.

4 comments:

Sethna said...

The family sort of shanghaied our plans... we'll have to reschedule an official dinner date for sometime in the near future.

Poor old man... you probably made his head hurt.

I also went swimming today... we broke out the wading pool in the front yard and I did some laps.

Jackie said...

Lol only you would make an old guy pissed off like that.

Anonymous said...

how can anything replace FUZZY TOE SOCKS i mean they are FUZZY TOE SOCKS like they are amizing and i will be more than happy to take them or tell me where you got them from atleast



Halle

Zhanna said...

oooo is should try that.... sounds fun.