Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

It's about midnight right now, so of course JJ and I are still up.

I'm chillin in his bed on the laptop while he's in a sea of Legos putting some Star Wars ship together.

7675 pieces.

o.o

We always do this type of thing every year, it's become sort of a brother-sister tradition.

When we were younger we would sleep next to the door in my room (since it was closest to the steps) and try to stay up late and meet Santa.

Now we just kicks out the sleeping bags, choose one of our bedrooms and stay up till the crack of dawn. =)

Christmas Eve at my Grammy's house was the same as it is every year.

Same dinner, same time we open presents. Dad acts like an asshole, and mom is sick.

Then it gets too hot in the house, so we open up a window and turn off the gas fire, then I whine about it being off until it gets turned back on again.

=p

My Grammy, Uncle, and his girlfriend, Gina, got me some really cool outfits. I'm so excited to wear them to school.

OH!

And remember when you guys used to call me your 'little hippie'?

I got bell bottom jeans!!!

=D

Awesomeness.

I dunno if they fit though....need to try them on...

Heh, it was so hard wrapping the headphones I got for JJ and Dad.

The packaging was so aklsfdhljhsaflkhasfkljhf!

I was watching Tomorrow Never Dies on Spike.

They were doing their holidy Bondathon.

Tons of James Bond movies.

I have the starting song Tomorrow Never Dies by Sheryl Crow on Melvin.

I downloaded Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better (Bernaddette Peters & Tom Wopat version) and The Phantom Of The Opera them song from the 2004 movie.

=p

Going on a date with Cy tomorrow!

^-^

We're gonna chill out at my place before going to dinner and a movie.

=)

*sigh* I'm kinda bummed right now...all it did was rain today, no snow, just big puddles of mud. =/

Well that's all for now, blog about the rest of Christmas later!

Happy Holidays!

Also!

Don't forget about the contest! See the post below!!

=D

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

I'm dreaming of a green Christmas
Just like the ones we've begun to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the rain.

I'm dreaming of a green Christmas
With every Christmas e-card I send
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be green.

<3 Climate Change!