Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Can't Wait...

For Christmas break.

Alright, lets travel back in time to Saturday.

Cy and I went to the point break tournament.

It was freaking awesome, better than in PE.

I was hit by at least 3 balls though while sitting in the stands. =p

Put up the tree!



That's what it looks like with the lights off...



And with the lights on...

We were being silly too, I found this light thing my Dad uses when he's working sometimes and put it on my nose like a Reindeer. So JJ did it too. =p



XD iloveit.

Stayed up until at least 2 in the morning talking to Cy. =)

He says he's going to get me this for Christmas.

It's a video game called Left 4 Dead.

Epic, no?

Killin zombies ftw.

Today Carly came over for a few seconds.

She gave me my Eclipse book back and I gave her my Breaking Dawn book.

She's reading them like mad. =p

Cyrus picked me up around 2 and we went to Target to buy his Adopt A Family Child a few gifts.

The little kid had asked for a toothbrush and toothpaste. =(

We got him a ToothTunes, and a fuzzy Speed Racer blanket that lit up. =D

And JJ and I found this motorcycle model maker thing that my brother had never even opened! =)

Went back to his house to wrap the gifts (I think we did a good job) and then finished up the movie Showtime that we had started Friday.

His mom came home around 4ish with the little guys.

Ya know how Darayus beats up Cyrus and calls me his 'girlfriend'?

Well, Devon has started calling me girlfriend too.

XD

Devon: hey grilfriend
Cy: No, no, Devon, this is Ashley can you say Ashley?
Devon: Ashley
Cy: Good, good-
Devon: *runs off* bye girlfriend!
Cy: *shakes his head*

=p

I think it's cute. ^-^

Played with the little guys down in the basement. They threw things at Cyrus because I was holding his hand and they said he was hogging me. =p

Then I played with the toy trains with Devon before having to leave.

=/

Made myself a bacon, ham, and cheese sandwich.

And I didn't even burn the house down while I was making the bacon!!

=O

There's hope for me yet I guess. =)

Heh...I remember when Carly and I set her microwave on fire while making popcorn...3 times...

=p

2 of the times it wasn't our fault!!

Dad and I rented The Dark Knight, very good movie, 3rd time I've seen it now.

Dad liked it too.

They better not ruin it and make a sequel...

Speaking of which, HERE is some info for you Twilight movie lovers.

=)

School tomorrow...should get some shut eye...

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Aww you guys are so cute together =P

Sethna said...

This Cyrus is a lucky guy.

The Speed Racer blanket was your idea, you neglected to mention MY idea.

Big little teddy bear.