Monday, December 8, 2008

What's This?!

Another post?!

You've already posted about your Sunday, your rant, and now this?!

Yes, as you can see, I decided on skipping sleeping for tonight.

Since the ranting post I have:

-Answered every single possible essay question for the WWI test in a handy journal I have sitting on my bed next to me

-Planned out my Spanish paragraph

-Downloaded the song: The Christmas Song; By Owl City and added it to Melvin

-Twittered

-Added to my blogging memories list I'm keeping in my handy journal so I can post them up on New Years

-Watched and got myself updated on all the VlogCandy video's on youtube

and

-Messed around with my blog

Now, here's why I've done with the blog:

***I've taken away the YouTube Live widget

***Taken away the twitter updates until I can acquire a cool gadget like Rayy has on her blog

***Added a Merry Christmas banner in the top, right-hand corner of my blog

and finally

***Added a cool gadget to make little snowflakes fall on my blog (it takes a moment to get them to fall though, and depending on your eyes, may be hard to see).

Oh, and I added a whole line of these little star things (****) at the bottom if anyone really cares. =p

Listening to music has improved my mood a bit.

Also looking forward to the fact of getting hugs at school tomorrow.

Hugs are always good.

=)

Remember at Anime Con I got 150 hugs all in one day?!

Yes I counted.

=p

I had a free hugs sign too!

Epicness.

Oh, and question, what happened to the RSJ? I don't have it (I think...) and I can't remember who I gave it to...

It's amazing how when you're sleep deprived you feel wide awake...

It's all a liiiiiiie, you feel hyper but deep down, deeeeeeeeeep deeeeeep down, you're really really tired.

Well, it's 5 now.

Gonna put the laptop away and slowly start getting ready for school.

See ya guys there!

=D

ily.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

wow....that was longer than most of your regualr posts.