Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sometimes...

A child's 12 year old mind annoys me.

So JJ was talking to me about Cyrus and how he's "not a Zak" (XD). While he was I was also trying to study for my history test, which was why I was swearing...but anyways were were talking and this is how it turned out:

JJ: and Cyrus isn't really tall like Zak is
me: yeah, it's a lot easier to do shit with him than Zak
JJ:
O.O
me: NOT THAT TYPE OF SHIT! *throws stuffed animal at his face*

(By the way, the 'shit' equals fun adventures that I enjoy going on with Cy and holding hands and such, since in a way it sounds negatively put in the conversation...I was just annoyed at JJ bothering me.)

=p

PE we did a basket ball relay.

I suck at basket ball but Lardell was like "GREAT SHOT!" for one of them. =D

Lunch there was a midget parade!!! I felt so tall!!!

=p

Apparently it was a bunch of 4th grades for their little recorder concert.

Rest of school I was basically trying to stay awake.

Got my Spanish homework done in English.

As soon as I got home I worked out, finished my math homework, talked to Cyrus, ate dinner and started to study for my history test from 6-8:30.

I procrastinated some. =p

To study I typed up notes on each section of the book.

I realized that I have such a way with words too...

"As the idea of communism became stronger in Russia, it began wafting its way into the US and other nations."

Heh he he...wafting....

=p

That's about it for now, might go and play a little more pool downstairs tonight. I'm getting better. =D

ily.

3 comments:

Sethna said...

(08:59:41 PM) Cyrus Sethna: You're awesome.

Jackie said...

LOL to the convo with JJ

dAkBaiK said...

hi...:)