Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Love...

My mother so much...it kills me.

So, and I guess I'm speaking more for the girls here, but have your mothers ever just wanted to treat you like a dress up Barbie and put you in clothes, and then have you change, and put on another set of clothes, and buy you a whole bunch of them so you can try them on and such?

Well, my mother always wants to do that, and, in that motherly urge, she went out and bought SEVEN formal gowns (don't worry they weren't expensive, if so I would have had her take them back).

But anyways, I gave her a mini fashion show and she was so excited about them she was squealing.

Here were the dresses (in order from most favorite to least favorite):



Purple, short, and strapless.



Black, short, and sexy. =p



Black and long.



White and short.



Silver, short, and shiny! =p



White and black, long, and flowery.



And finally, the Cinderella dress. At least that's what mom calls it.

Which one is your favorite??

=D

Today was an average day in school. I was surprised, I did waaay better on the essay portion of the test than I thought I did. =/

Not that I'm complaining. =p

Finally got to my Valley Voyages journal today.

Did a quick workout, showered, and now I'm here.

Need to read two more chappies of the Scarlet Letter and then I might be off to bed.

=)

ily.

3 comments:

rachel said...

hahaha i like the cinderella dress!!

Sami! said...

ngl, I love 2,4, and 6

Your mom>>>>life
tbh (;

Jackie said...

Ooh i like the two black ones. and the short white one. and the cinderella one! lol.

my mom and i are going up there later!
yayyy