Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Meh...

Suddenly I don't feel much like posting...

Mom is going to Vegas tomorrow.

There was a new kid in our physics class.

Only us girl's played on the hockey team today and we won both games without the guys.

Spanish class was...annoying....everyone was acting like morons. It was like they had never taken Spanish before.

Think I did pretty well on my history test today.

Talked with Cyrus in art today. =)

Went to get my hair trimmed and stuff.

Forgot to bring my geometry stuff home and now I don't know how to do my homework. Which means my grade will fall again. I was all excited because I was almost to a B-, screwed now. I had an A+ until I did bad on a test and then it went down like a ton of bricks.

Blah.

Going to bed now.

Oh yeah, lots of hugs tomorrow please?

ily.

No comments: