Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

Because I have to bike the trail Friday!

That was a spur of the moment rhyme...

Skillz!!

So today it was raining so I was tired. I actually did fall asleep on Geometry....whoops, sorry Mr. Lawrence. I don't think anyone noticed though, did it with my eyes opened.

I'm set for college! =p

I was so tired I forgot most of what I read for my history quiz.... =/

So I got my grammar finished in the IMC and when I was putting away my folder in art I noticed one of my sentences was wrong and I forgot my name. So I'm writing my name on it and then suddenly the paper slides out from under me into the hands of Mr. Mayer and he's shredding it into little tiny pieces.

"This isn't a study hall!"

I kinda just stared at him blankly with my mouth hung opened and he left.

I needed many hugs after that.

I told Mrs. Newcomer and she gave me another paper. Which for the record proves that she is a nice person...she just can't really teach that well is all.

Finished the movie in English....*sigh* Now we have to do real work....

Came home and Shannon gave me kisses! I think she loves me now! Yayz! I swear that dog has given me more kisses this month than in the past 2 years. I feel so loved. ^-^

Watched a few CSI episodes and stuff before reading the stuff for tomorrow (I only have to read something, not you guys, chill).

Dad came home and then we got into a fight about Cyrus because he wanted to know why we needed room for 3 bikes on the bike rack. He was all pissed that I was letting Cyrus borrow mine because his was broken...basically, the fight went like this:

dad: I thought Devlyn needed the bike
me: she has one now, and Cyrus hasn't had time to fix his
dad: well why is he going with you?!
me: because it's required if you're in vally voyages?
dad: I don't like you hanging out with him, like you're together or something...
me: we're not going out
dad: sure seems like it!
me: well we're not....
dad: what do you call it then?!
me: ummmm....having a friend that is a male?
dad: *humphs* guys only have one thing on their mind, and he's a senior too, and you're getting older.

But of course, he's always right and knows EVERYTHING! I'm secretly dating Cyrus and I'm gonna fuck him in the woods near the bike trail tomorrow. Yep, he's got it all figured out, I can't believe it.

-_-

I love how he trusts me.

Well I must go, bed early for biking tomorrow! Can't wait to see you all there!

2 comments:

rachel said...

aww *hugs* i didn't hear about your art thing, that sucks, but it's truw, we know that newcomer isn't a TOTAL monster.

some bug must of bit your dad =p he's just a TAD cranky.

*hugs*

loves

Jackie said...

Sorry about your dad. Mrs. Newcomer isn't mean, she DOES have a heart. She gave Meaghan a new grammar worksheet today too.